4444taco

Oct 31, 2017
I really love these html games, but it seems likeb 80% of them are player transformation. One of those, not my thing, but I dig the format.

Reactions: Snoopy_H

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Game was listed as completed by Dev - v0.3.5 Full Completed

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
XD so wait am I correct in my understanding that the stuff that will let you gain cum faster so you can buy transformations quicker eventually lock out your ability to increase the main characters cock size?

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
XD so wait am I correct in my understanding that the stuff that will let you gain cum faster so you can buy transformations quicker eventually lock out your ability to increase the main characters cock size?
looks like you can't go bigger than 4 inches right now.

Nov 7, 2017
looks like you can't go bigger than 4 inches right now.
You can go bigger, but there's no point. Past a certain point, I think 6 inches, it stops giving a number and just says "your huge cock". It doesn't matter though, since no matter how big it gets Julia never enjoys sex with you and that scene still describes your cock as "unimpressive" The game just doesn't seem designed for anything but cuck/tf fetish, which is fine but makes me wonder why they put the option to increase in at all.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
You can go bigger, but there's no point. Past a certain point, I think 6 inches, it stops giving a number and just says "your huge cock". It doesn't matter though, since no matter how big it gets Julia never enjoys sex with you and that scene still describes your cock as "unimpressive" The game just doesn't seem designed for anything but cuck/tf fetish, which is fine but makes me wonder why they put the option to increase in at all.
Might be for future update that let's you be hung shemale but considering the content in game it seems extremely unlikely and probably left there for no apparent reason

Reactions: jesusraul007

Buggermin

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah One time I played it I got to around 13-14 inches and It said "you have a massive cock that swings to your knees"

Reactions: jesusraul007

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Nice and simple game. I liked it. But there is no point to return to this game once its completed.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
>0.3.5
>completed

wot
What the fuck is it with tfgamessite and turning out with the most inane shit?
It's not completed, nor does it say so there. Whoever made the thread just interpreted the "0.3.5 Final" very incorrectly.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
>0.3.5
>completed

wot
What the fuck is it with tfgamessite and turning out with the most inane shit?
Don't like it, don't play it. Its not like the game developers there are asking people to post their games here. :rolleyes:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
its posted on a different website that its completed, i dont need all the info from TF.

besides i went and asked the developer about it

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
game technically isnt female protag, but is effeminate male and pretty much ends when you choose to become female
its more like a half breed wanting to be a shemale, Tomboy or Woman

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes