3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018

Succubus Duel has now finished debugging and is currently working on writing credits! Once finished, I will apply for sale on DLsite! Since there were so many cards, over 100 bugs appeared, making debugging extremely difficult. I am very grateful to everyone who helped me with the test. Thanks to you, the level of completion has increased greatly.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Succubus Duel has now finished debugging and is currently working on writing credits! Once finished, I will apply for sale on DLsite! Since there were so many cards, over 100 bugs appeared, making debugging extremely difficult. I am very grateful to everyone who helped me with the test. Thanks to you, the level of completion has increased greatly.
Time to duel.jpg

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
If the game is close to being marked for sale, why is the thread listed as "Abandoned?"

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
If the game is close to being marked for sale, why is the thread listed as "Abandoned?"
The thread's been listed as abandoned despite still being in development for well over a year now, lol.
Think it happened bc it was receiving regular demo updates, but the dev stopped updating the demo to focus on finishing the game, so someone mistook that for it not being worked on any more and changed the tags.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
The "Abandoned" tag is added on games under the following conditions (SO FAR AS I KNOW):
1: 6 months with zero contact
2: A year with contact, but no actual updates released
3: Developer ceases work on the game for whatever reason and does not intend on returning to it.
This thread falls under condition 2, so the Abandoned tag was added. Said tag will be taken away as soon as an update comes out, or rather as soon as the full game releases I guess.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
so the earliest would be tomorrow since the blog post was on 31 jap time aka yesterday, so lets place bets i go with half way so that be friday.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
The game will probably go out for sale midnight JST (~5.5 hours).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Based on the new Ci-en post, the game will likely have a 15% discount to celebrate the release. DLsite is also currently running a 15% off coupon that should stack with the discount.

Reactions: Nick_1357

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
>3300 yen

I know there is lots of content to be expected but the price tag but its still quite steep for people to be sold on it. here's to hoping it will have a sale of sorts...
Honestly, 3300 yen (~$20) seems pretty reasonable if the game is as good as the demo. The card battles were much more fun that they had any right to be.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes