3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018

according to mtl
He wrote 10 characters in the past month, the pace slowed signifianctly because it's hard to make them different from each other so he decided to recruit helpers.
There's about 10 decks and 40 characters left.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
That's disappointing to hear, but at least it seems like the game will still be done by the end of the year. More than happy to wait a few extra months for a better product - and hopefully the extra writers help make some interesting scenes.

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021

according to mtl
He wrote 10 characters in the past month, the pace slowed signifianctly because it's hard to make them different from each other so he decided to recruit helpers.
There's about 10 decks and 40 characters left.
Just noting that he said those 10 characters he wrote total in about 120.000-130.000 letters so this isn't just one scene or so. Also he specifically said he recruited helpers to be able to finish the game by the end of the year.

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
New article up:
Well the good news is that this game won't be endangering anyone's No Nut November runs. Dev got an eye disease that he says should heal in a few months, but in the meantime it's slowing down his progress pretty badly as it's making it difficult to read+write. Of the 40 characters he mentioned being left to write in the last article, only 8 got done in October. And unfortunately it seems the extra writers didn't help the production speed much either as editing their writing took him longer than expected.

Dev says they're still aiming to release by the end of the year, but from the sound of things I wouldn't expect it until at least early 2024.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New article up:
Well the good news is that this game won't be endangering anyone's No Nut November runs. Dev got an eye disease that he says should heal in a few months, but in the meantime it's slowing down his progress pretty badly as it's making it difficult to read+write. Of the 40 characters he mentioned being left to write in the last article, only 8 got done in October. And unfortunately it seems the extra writers didn't help the production speed much either as editing their writing took him longer than expected.

Dev says they're still aiming to release by the end of the year, but from the sound of things I wouldn't expect it until at least early 2024.
I hope the dev gets well soon.

Reactions: pie4ever0

Murtork

Sep 1, 2023
it still doesnot transtale a game for me, tried already everything that was said, and still nothing. Can someone post a mega link to download a game? original link doesn't translate too, tired a bit

(any game text is just removing, disappears)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
New dev article:

2.5 decks and 10 Characters done this month, so based on previous counts there should be 22 characters left. Seems the dev's recovering well from the eye disease, so that's good to hear! Also they figured out a feature to include multiple girls in a single scene now, as pictured below (not an actual scene from the game).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No update on when they expect the game to release. Last month they said they hope to release it by end of the year, which I still think might be pushing it given the medical problems and also the holiday season, but with the current pace and # of characters left I'm feeling hopeful for a January/February release at the latest!

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
in the comments someone did ask if the game would come out by the end of the year the dev did say it will be hard he also says he feels like he should be able to finish the events befor the final boss if he does not get sick if he does he said it would delay his work by two weeks to month

Reactions: pie4ever0

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
Progress update came out a bit early this month: .

According to MTL the TL;DR is:
-The dev is splitting the game into 2 parts because they felt the second half of the game was a bit rushed. Accordingly, they spent this month working on the first part.
-After a bit more polishing, the dev is expecting to do some recruiting to start playtesting in mid-january.
-There's a rough release date (depending on how the playtest goes I'd assume) for the end of january.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Progress update came out a bit early this month: .

According to MTL the TL;DR is:
-The dev is splitting the game into 2 parts because they felt the second half of the game was a bit rushed. Accordingly, they spent this month working on the first part.
-After a bit more polishing, the dev is expecting to do some recruiting to start playtesting in mid-january.
-There's a rough release date (depending on how the playtest goes I'd assume) for the end of january.
Slight correction: the playtesting is scheduled for January 10th and the release is tentatively scheduled for mid-January. So only 2-3 weeks left.

Reactions: Traedor

uneasy_speedy

Feb 22, 2021
So what you're saying is, I should expect the game at christmas and get unreasonably mad and call the dev a scammer and a fraud if its not out then and publicly shit my pants in this forum if its taking longer
time for me to get mad then

blah blah scam, lazy dev, i could do this better etc.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes