3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018

to quote the relevant parts with MTL

This month, I created decks for two characters, battle lines, and story events. As I wrote in last month's article, at the end of May, there were 4 more characters left, so there are only 2 characters left. I'm currently creating a deck for the character before the final boss, and if things go smoothly, I'll be able to finish the final boss sometime around the middle of next month.

Well, it's been so long. I didn't think it would take three years to develop a single game, even though it was a busy time due to the coronavirus and other factors. After implementing up to the ending, I will start creating the remaining masturbation, begging for life, and post-defeat events. This is about 40 characters, so it is expected that it will take about a month and a half to finish one character a day. And finally, we need to debug and test play, so I think the release will be around September.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
there was a blog post yesterday the final boss is done from what google translate tells me all that left are epilogue credits lose events they dont know how long it take but they plan to do 1 character a day

PurityWolf

Mar 14, 2023
The progress of the Succubus Duel today: Text from multiple images is now supported. I made adjustments for image zooming, and it was a lot harder than I thought, so I'm not sure if the ending will be done by tomorrow.
Not quite done yet. But soon!

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
They've still gotta do quite a bit of text, I remember them saying it would be between 2 or 3 months left of dev time.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
kinda forgot this game even existed lol. now i'm hyped all over again. 2 more months or so is almost nothing imho.
just took a look at all the pics that got shared over the past year or so. for those interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: PadoruPadoruuu

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Damn, a kitsune? Shit's bussin.

Im guessing they aren't monsters but rather the ai players/deck masters/whatever the proper term is?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Damn, a kitsune? Shit's bussin.

Im guessing they aren't monsters but rather the ai players/deck masters/whatever the proper term is?
i've honestly not run everything through a translator, so maybe some of them are. the kitsune is apparently part of the yokai deck, and the nurse is also called the dev's favorite monster. so i'd guess most of those are indeed "just cards".

Reactions: oofwagon

Sugar4Life

Sep 14, 2021

to quote the relevant parts with MTL

This month, I created decks for two characters, battle lines, and story events. As I wrote in last month's article, at the end of May, there were 4 more characters left, so there are only 2 characters left. I'm currently creating a deck for the character before the final boss, and if things go smoothly, I'll be able to finish the final boss sometime around the middle of next month.

Well, it's been so long. I didn't think it would take three years to develop a single game, even though it was a busy time due to the coronavirus and other factors. After implementing up to the ending, I will start creating the remaining masturbation, begging for life, and post-defeat events. This is about 40 characters, so it is expected that it will take about a month and a half to finish one character a day. And finally, we need to debug and test play, so I think the release will be around September.
So, hows it going?

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
The dev still posts almost daily dev updates on Twitter. Considering the dev seems to be moving at a slower pace then finishing 1 character per day, I'm personally expecting an October release. No official word from the dev on that though. There'll probably be another Ci-en post in a little over a week anyways.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
there was a blog post today from what google translate tells me they finished 20 characters they still have 40 more to do and would like to finish 30 for this month so if everything goes like what the dev blog says and nothing goes wrong by October there should only be 10 left so the game should maybe come out in mid/late October or November after they playtest everything, if you want to do math since the dev said same thing as last blog 1 character a day and if nothing bad happens around oct 10 all characters should be done, so soon we be able to play this game cant wait.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
there was a blog post today from what google translate tells me they finished 20 characters they still have 40 more to do and would like to finish 30 for this month so if everything goes like what the dev blog says and nothing goes wrong by October there should only be 10 left so the game should maybe come out in mid/late October or November after they playtest everything, if you want to do math since the dev said same thing as last blog 1 character a day and if nothing bad happens around oct 10 all characters should be done, so soon we be able to play this game cant wait.
I think it's already playtested for the game mechanics. He's just adding the loss scenes. Hopefully, it's finished by the end of October.

It would be awesome if Giratena translated this game when it comes out.

Reactions: pie4ever0

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
around Friday since it be the end of the month we should get a new blog post with how many characters left which should be 10 and we may also get news on a date or that come around oct 10 when the final characters are done, so very soon.

Reactions: ccccccccccc
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes