3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
New Ci-en post today, no new version though. Assuming DeepL didn't mistranslate anything the TLDR of the post seems to be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My guess is we might get a new version once they finish a few new enemy player and/or implement a C-rank promotion quest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
"balancing" a gambling themed card sounds counterintuitive. Zero or hero is literally the entire point of a gamble

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
New Ci-en post today, no new version though. Assuming DeepL didn't mistranslate anything the TLDR of the post seems to be:

My guess is we might get a new version once they finish a few new enemy player and/or implement a C-rank promotion quest.
Didn't he mention that there won't be an updated version before release?

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
Oh, if he did then I missed the post. I've only been following the game for a week or so. He released some updated versions last month, but they were mostly just bug fixes and the newest one somehow added a softlock bug to one of the fights.

Traedor

Feb 14, 2018
how to make virtual battle work? Or how to meet new enemies?
The newer versions have virtual battle disabled. IIRC on the older versions it reads a deck code off of your clipboard to use as the enemy deck. Even on the newest version there's still only 10 enemy players to fight.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
one new scene every month x 4 scenes every card x 9 decks left = 36 months = 3 years and that's MINIMUM
No?

The update states the dev outsources scenes to hired writers. The dev is in charge of the overall content. The writers handle individual scenes.

The update also states they finished designing the gambling deck, not a scene.

The dev is not planning to give an ETA until those 9 decks are designed, but your 3 year minimum is clearly grossly incorrect.

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
No?

The update states the dev outsources scenes to hired writers. The dev is in charge of the overall content. The writers handle individual scenes.

The update also states they finished designing the gambling deck, not a scene.

The dev is not planning to give an ETA until those 9 decks are designed, but your 3 year minimum is clearly grossly incorrect.
wait i was thinking of the wrong game
this is what happens when you follow 2 games with similar names and genres

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
why the tag "abandonned" when the game is still in developpement ?

Seems like the 'abandoned' tag just gets thrown on things if they go without a new (or final) version for too long, even though we're still getting blog posts from the dev showing development is continuing.

Reactions: Tarango and ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

Seems like the 'abandoned' tag just gets thrown on things if they go without a new (or final) version for too long, even though we're still getting blog posts from the dev showing development is continuing.
thank you

PurityWolf

Mar 14, 2023
If you happen to get the newest version, the current translation will not work well. There were some changes with some symbols. Most notably in dialogue; ❤ need to be replaced with <sprite\=0>

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes