3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh that's the new version with saves included btw, not just my saves
thanks. i just played the translated version and now tried to look through this without being able to read anything. found another succubus that uses mushroom girls. check. now, i looked at the cards and saw some witches and more succubi that seem unfamiliar. are these cards just there for now, or are there more opponents that i missed?

Dec 5, 2021
has this game's developpment resumed ?
is a gallery option planned ?

Figured out how to make an all cards save in the new version. no clue how to mod cards. Anyone who wants to figure that part out, be my guest.

Mega
does anyone have a translation for the latest version

Last edited:

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
has this game's developpment resumed ?
is a gallery option planned ?

does anyone have a translation for the latest version
the reipatcher and translation files posted earlier in this chat should still work for this game, they should be somewhere on pages 5-10 posted by sandsea urchin, one post for the rei patcher and a later one with the full translatiion files, can't remember where. somebody let me know if you find the page

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Here's a lv1 save with most of the cards. IOW, a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish all "abandoned" games had this kind of dev speed :ROFLMAO:

Keep in mind many, many cards aren't their 'final' version and might be buggy. I don't think I'll have time to TL these; most but clearly not all of the content is still covered, but is liable to change before release.
TL,DR: the save is a bit of a spoiler so you know they haven't been sitting on their butts. Too bad for virtual battles though...

Dec 5, 2021
the reipatcher and translation files posted earlier in this chat should still work for this game, they should be somewhere on pages 5-10 posted by sandsea urchin, one post for the rei patcher and a later one with the full translatiion files, can't remember where. somebody let me know if you find the page
is it that one ? but they say that the translation covers the whole version released on 2021/12/25

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
looks like ai will be added...i admit i like the gargoyle a little too much
NovelAI-generated art literally exploded all over pixiv lately, so its not surprising small H game developers are already looking into it as a way to "comission" nice looking art with less time and cost involved

pie4ever0

Aug 1, 2017
I think past updates might have shown off new card masters/other things that aren't in the demo yet, but it doesn't look like there's anything saying the dev's changed their stance on not updating until the full game is ready to go.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes