3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

DuoSao

Jan 16, 2018
There's a new update. No new cardmasters. They added hidden new cards, but a couple of them don't fully work yet.

Cocktail fairies (level 3 succubi with effects that give bonuses to level 3 monster on their side.)
Catgirls (succubi with effects that require being in play for 4 turns)
Snakes (Succubi with effects that inflict poison
Mimics (archetype of monster traps, currently none of them work but they seem pretty cool)

If anyone wants the mac or andriod versions let me know. The mac version wasn't working on my end, but it may just not be compatible with my mac. I don't think anyone has uploaded those yet.
Do you have the latest version for Windows?

skite0

Jul 22, 2017
There's a new update. No new cardmasters. They added hidden new cards, but a couple of them don't fully work yet.

Cocktail fairies (level 3 succubi with effects that give bonuses to level 3 monster on their side.)
Mimics (archetype of monster traps, currently none of them work but they seem pretty cool)

If anyone wants the mac or andriod versions let me know. The mac version wasn't working on my end, but it may just not be compatible with my mac. I don't think anyone has uploaded those yet.
how do you encounter those cards / from what enemies?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
how do you encounter those cards / from what enemies?
They're not implemented yet afaik.

These should be the current MG cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try out a virtual battle against this deck for size(copy the line in clipboard, then go to special options)
E1,1,1,10,10,10,13,13,13,14,14,15,15,15,S5,5,5,17,35,35,35,99,99,99,T4,4,4,20,20,20
Expect a few glitches (for now).
edit: optimised: E1,1,1,3,3,10,10,10,13,13,13,15,15,15,T4,4,4,20,20,20

Actually, the * cards seem to work somewhat, but not in virtual battles :unsure:

edit: is it just me, or does the handjob sound soflock the game? I got it accepting Munin's deal, and elsewhere (archer?). Maido too sometimes?

Last edited:
Reactions: skite0 and DuoSao

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Revised patch for the 29/03 version (compatible with the previous or BepinEx versions, just overwrite it if you like).
I'd recommend sticking to the much more stable Christmas demo version, though the graveyard addition is apppreciated.
I should've tweaked everything I intended to, and found the last missing bits of text (thanks to RPGButt , the sole one to ever have reported a missing line, or even a typo since January :cautious:).

How to use the translation:
a) Set up Xunity autotranslator, either (+ its , NOT the IL2CPP one) or .
b) Ensure they're working as intended by running the game once, checking lines are replaced by MTL as intended.
c) Close the game and extract/overwrite to the /text folder where the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file is located.
d) Extract/overwrite the relevant config file in either BepInEx/config/ or /Autotranslator.

Steps a) to c) are unnecessary if you're using a previous patch, or have Xunity set up already.
Would-be contributors should set ReloadTranslationsOnFileChange to True so they can edit with the game running(mandatory for context and readability).

edit edit edit: updated a few things, nothing much. Was missing some Golem lines (thanks, Doc!). Probably still missing a few more effects/ailments. New zip.

Last edited:

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
There's a new succuduel update:

no clue what it adds, looks like a new character but I don't know if there's any new duelist to fight, has anyone purchased a copy?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
no clue what it adds
I don't have access to the post itself, but the last ones were about hiring writers. From what I could see I'd say the writing should be less than 50% done. Code-wise it'll depend on how much they want to add; the more the better, I can wait! :p
We can probably hope for a release late this year.

Here's to hoping a real translator takes charge of this. Looking back on my work, I can't say I'm satisfied. Cards should be pretty good, but other than that, wording and accuracy are pretty poor, if I say so myself. (my conscience demands I say this since I was criticizing MGE earlier :LOL:)

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I assume any updates for supporters are bugfixes and compatibility updates to make sure saves can be used

DabneyDorst

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not sure if I understood it well, but are they adding a creation mode to the game, like creating your own cards? That would be epic!

Feb 16, 2020

I'd be interested in an android port if you have it

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
For some reason, on android the game freezes up at the start of the duel with the slime succubus
huh. well that problem was an issue before a patch, so it's possible that it wasn't fixed. there should be an android version from before the latest update, so maybe move a post slime save over to the new version? there isn't any new content you can access before then anyways. I don't have android so I can't help more than that. just make follow and download the follower version if you haven't yet. saves should be transferable, hopefully. they are on pc.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes