3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Spoiler: they are all incurable. You can't keep track of them either, except through guesswork.
I needed a list of the girls and enemies anyway, so I filled in the blanks while I was at it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like to point out that your "list" has no information about battle cgs and animations...

also
Here's a glossary since I've kept a lot of words and SFXs for flavor(OK it was to make my day easier):
Glossary:
Oppai: tit, boobs. Singular or plural, big or small, with or without nipple.
Paizuri: titjob. Usually with the man lying down on his back, his butt on her lap.
- Mnemo-aid: the first step to Oppairadise is Paizuri.
Pafu-pafu: seriously? Read Dragon Ball already... spoiler: light breasts smothering
to add more knowledge about oppai truth!!:love::D:love:
Paizuri:

can also performed with the man standing:love:
or horizontal by pumping straight into the oppais:love:
also double or triple paizuri: with girls from left and right, front pressing their oppais together:love:

Pafu-pafu can also be referred to as puff-puff:p
spread the word!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lazydude and skite0

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I (finally) noticed I was using a different Xunity patcher.
So here's the same translation as Lv4, for those using Reipatcher, like I do.
It's one or the other. I don't know of a great advantage either would have over the other.

If you do not have an AutoTranslator folder: go to the
And get XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.0.0.zip or later if any. Extract and run in your game folder, where the .exe is. Then run the game once with the new "patch & run" exe. Then wait until it actually catches at least one Jjapanese line.

Whatever lines that would appear in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt shouldn't be there, and would indicate ones we haven't caught. Ideally there should be none, and the tool shouldn't ever look up for a MTL. Ideally.
- If you get a bunch of them, extract config.ini again, you did something wrong, or Xunity did.
- If you get a few, we'd be interested in those lines we missed.

Anyway this translation covers the whole version released on 2021/12/25.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here's a glossary since I've kept a lot of words and SFXs for flavor(OK it was to make my day easier):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm quite open to critics. Including from (unarmed) grammar nazis.
Thank you for sharing this list. I just now learned a few new words thanks to your post :)

I (finally) noticed I was using a different Xunity patcher.
So here's the same translation as Lv4, for those using Reipatcher, like I do.
It's one or the other. I don't know of a great advantage either would have over the other.

If you do not have an AutoTranslator folder: go to the
And get XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.0.0.zip or later if any. Extract and run in your game folder, where the .exe is. Then run the game once with the new "patch & run" exe. Then wait until it actually catches at least one Jjapanese line.

Whatever lines that would appear in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt shouldn't be there, and would indicate ones we haven't caught. Ideally there should be none, and the tool shouldn't ever look up for a MTL. Ideally.
- If you get a bunch of them, extract config.ini again, you did something wrong, or Xunity did.
- If you get a few, we'd be interested in those lines we missed.

Anyway this translation covers the whole version released on 2021/12/25.
Thank you for sharing this latest update with us.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
some of the H scenes are not translated right?
WHICH? :cautious: (kidding)
Like I've said we aimed for 100%. Please report these scenes, if any. You'll find them in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt but a proper designation is more useful (example: Maid Succubus, 1HP scene with 6 stars Monster which has 2x 'tits fetish')

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
How would you get someone to 1hp anyway?
PSA: Tits give attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Please consume tits sparingly.

When MC or your monster is about to kill a female monster and you're basically prompted "Kill her" or "give up", have a look at the target's card (you usually can't if she's in the center of the field). She has 1 HP at that moment.

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
PSA: Tits give attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Please consume tits sparingly.

When MC or your monster is about to kill a female monster and you're basically prompted "Kill her" or "give up", have a look at the target's card (you usually can't if she's in the center of the field). She has 1 HP at that moment.
Thanks. Forgot about that last stand seduction thing; thought you meant beat em up to 1 lol.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018

According to deepl
As for future updates, as I mentioned in my December article, the content has become too much for the 100 yen plan, so I will not update the demo version in future updates, even if new characters are added. This is partly because of the price, but more importantly because we want people to enjoy the full version of the game, so we want to leave a certain amount of the game unplayed in the demo version. Also, as a development policy, I think it would be smoother to make the game part without the erotic scenes until the last boss, and then add the erotic dialogues. For now, my goal is to make the game part up to the last boss by May.
 So, I'm going to go ahead with the above plan, and I think that the future paid support will mainly consist of perks such as releasing some of the illustrations in full size. Thank you very much for your support.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I have mixed feelings about this, but:
For now, my goal is to make the game part up to the last boss by May.
is the sentence I'll remember. It's cool they're planning to finish this this year.
Also, less work for me :p
It sounds like a bit short to me, but card games are very well-suited to add-ons after release too, so why not?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

According to deepl
As for future updates, as I mentioned in my December article, the content has become too much for the 100 yen plan, so I will not update the demo version in future updates, even if new characters are added. This is partly because of the price, but more importantly because we want people to enjoy the full version of the game, so we want to leave a certain amount of the game unplayed in the demo version. Also, as a development policy, I think it would be smoother to make the game part without the erotic scenes until the last boss, and then add the erotic dialogues. For now, my goal is to make the game part up to the last boss by May.
 So, I'm going to go ahead with the above plan, and I think that the future paid support will mainly consist of perks such as releasing some of the illustrations in full size. Thank you very much for your support.
That bites. I guess it was a good run while it lasted.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
That bites. I guess it was a good run while it lasted.
i wouldn't give up on this just yet. they have been updating the game constantly;)
and waiting 4 months is nothing (in comparison to the other games on this site)
i trust japanese devs more than others:cautious:

if they really manage to complete the game by the end of May i'll buy it:cool:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

maxelich

Jul 19, 2018
How many enemies are included in the demo posted on 29th of December? so far i only encountered 6 (nun, plant, candy girl, fire, thief? and the only other boy with the beast deck) on the main menu and 4 on the rematch. is that correct?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i wouldn't give up on this just yet. they have been updating the game constantly;)
and waiting 4 months is nothing (in comparison to the other games on this site)
i trust japanese devs more than others:cautious:

if they really manage to complete the game by the end of May i'll buy it:cool:
It's not the wait, it's the discontinuation of updates on here. I love the game and discussing it on F95Zone, my favorite website.

SteNonymous

Apr 11, 2020
How do I unlock more opponent other than default 3? I have beat E rank promotion (succubus sniper deck), can't gain rank point anymore, and already level 17 (1240 p atk)

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes