3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

SteNonymous

Apr 11, 2020
Iirc the second promotion requires a certain level, if you keep dueling you should eventually get it.
i will try leveling up
You're only supposed to earn rank points in tournament battles. VS other Cardmasters, in the city.
Duel people in the streets (Candyirl, nun, etc.) and stop rematching your waifu over and over again ;)
no, i have been defeating all opponents in rematch,city,and street many times and no one give rank point only gold and exp.
already level 18 and no promotion to D rank so only default 3 (beast boy,moth,gal) enemies and rematch.
i have the game on december till latest version.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
no, i have been defeating all opponents in rematch,city,and street many times and no one give rank point only gold and exp.
already level 18 and no promotion to D rank so only default 3 (beast boy,moth,gal) enemies and rematch.
i have the game on december till latest version.
Click the red flag on the upper side of your screen.

That, or your cheats went wrong. Try editing your points to \"rank_exp\":385 in SaveFile.es3, that should be enough.
And worst case, start a new game. If it's a bug it'd be interesting to reproduce and find the cause.

SteNonymous

Apr 11, 2020
Click the red flag on the upper side of your screen.

That, or your cheats went wrong. Try editing your points to \"rank_exp\":385 in SaveFile.es3, that should be enough.
And worst case, start a new game. If it's a bug it'd be interesting to reproduce and find the cause.
The red flag can't be clicked.
I will try editing and I don't use any cheat, just xunity translator.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
The red flag can't be clicked.
I will try editing and I don't use any cheat, just xunity translator.
Just a hunch, but open that mysterious file called ReadMe(れどめ).txt. Among the first lines you should read:
※2021/12/28 キノコレディの反撃封じ効果が適正に動作していなかった問題を修正
※2021/12/26 Dランク試験後再戦ができないバグを修正。キノコレディのテキストミスを修正。
If you don't, you have an older version, without the D-tank test/quest implemented.

SteNonymous

Apr 11, 2020
Just a hunch, but open that mysterious file called ReadMe(れどめ).txt. Among the first lines you should read:

If you don't, you have an older version, without the D-tank test/quest implemented.
Fixed it, I start a new game (deleted the save file).
Yes the readme latest is December 2021, the version is correct.
I guess it's the save file, thank you for the help.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I (finally) noticed I was using a different Xunity patcher.
So here's the same translation as Lv4, for those using Reipatcher, like I do.
It's one or the other. I don't know of a great advantage either would have over the other.

If you do not have an AutoTranslator folder: go to the
And get XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-5.0.0.zip or later if any. Extract and run in your game folder, where the .exe is. Then run the game once with the new "patch & run" exe. Then wait until it actually catches at least one Jjapanese line.

Whatever lines that would appear in _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt shouldn't be there, and would indicate ones we haven't caught. Ideally there should be none, and the tool shouldn't ever look up for a MTL. Ideally.
- If you get a bunch of them, extract config.ini again, you did something wrong, or Xunity did.
- If you get a few, we'd be interested in those lines we missed.

Anyway this translation covers the whole version released on 2021/12/25.
Don't use reipatcher... Use bepinex instead. Reipatcher is a destructive process it can not be removed once installed. Plus you can use sugoi offline translator with bepinex unityXtranslator.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
A high ranking monster in card-form that is legal to play but is useless to run, that sounds familiar...

View attachment 1714660
Okay so I don't know if people already found the cards you can't get via packs, but I'll just send my save file just in case. 1st save has every card at a number of copies equal to its card ID (if you want to get familiar with that for some reason), 2nd save has every card at 3 copies, 3rd save has every card at 3 copies and has the story completed, and save 4 is just my non-edited save file, in case you wanted to play with a legit save (idk why you're DLing my save if so) If anyone knows where to find the decklists of each opponent or the data for each card lmk, I wanted to try modding in an opponent who uses the perfume witches or maybe make custom cards but couldn't find the data in the .asset files or the .dlls

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
I'll send my auto translation folder in case sandsea_urchin wants to have the untranslated card text for translation purposes, though i don't know how many of these will be in the finished game. There's also a line the giganto golem says at the end of her restraint attack that the translator wouldn't pick up, but I got a screenshot and ran it through yandex, it should be "これで終わりだな。ほら、ほら、ほら❤"

Edit: just threw it in

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'll send my auto translation folder in case
No need. I had to work on almost every single line on the spot, game running, so they can look good-ish. I don't have a more recent demo, so no can do.
I'll pay for the game in full (not in monthly instalments) when it's out. I can't and won't promise I'll work on the full game though: I've spent my 2022 unpaid worktime allowance very early :oops:

edit: anyone can take over, though, I'll take no offense whatsoever :) C'mon, don't be shy!

Last edited:

DabneyDorst

Aug 18, 2020
Okay so I don't know if people already found the cards you can't get via packs, but I'll just send my save file just in case. 1st save has every card at a number of copies equal to its card ID (if you want to get familiar with that for some reason), 2nd save has every card at 3 copies, 3rd save has every card at 3 copies and has the story completed, and save 4 is just my non-edited save file, in case you wanted to play with a legit save (idk why you're DLing my save if so) If anyone knows where to find the decklists of each opponent or the data for each card lmk, I wanted to try modding in an opponent who uses the perfume witches or maybe make custom cards but couldn't find the data in the .asset files or the .dlls
This is really cool! It makes me think of the succubi that would fight alongside you in Succubus Senki. I hope the succubus cards will be available in pack later on.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Okay so I don't know if people already found the cards you can't get via packs, but I'll just send my save file just in case
You could use the resulting code in "virtual duels" (special options).

It'd be pretty fun to boost the basic opponents' decks so they're a challenge, Yugi-oh's World Championship-style. But I doubt the dev will include that option, or even make the oppoents' deck browsable; that'd be up to a knowledgeable modder, maybe.

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
You could use the resulting code in "virtual duels" (special options).

It'd be pretty fun to boost the basic opponents' decks so they're a challenge, Yugi-oh's World Championship-style. But I doubt the dev will include that option, or even make the oppoents' deck browsable; that'd be up to a knowledgeable modder, maybe.
I could, but I want to try making new cards as well, or at least modify existing ones, and I need full card data for that. The only thing I could try messing with right now is the event triggers and certain non-statline stuff for the succubi (like their attack dialogue and damage type, spare diaogue and restraint attack trigger) by opening the .dll files with dnspy, but there isn't a full card database with attack values written there as far as I could tell (honestly sifting through it was very confusing) the .asset files seemed to just have the pictures and a bunch of MonoBehaviour files that look like complete gibberish even with a little programming knowledge. I even tried unpacking the .exe with 7zip, didn't find anything in there.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I could, but I want to try making new cards as well, or at least modify existing ones, and I need full card data for that. The only thing I could try messing with right now is the event triggers and certain non-statline stuff for the succubi (like their attack dialogue and damage type, spare diaogue and restraint attack trigger) by opening the .dll files with dnspy, but there isn't a full card database with attack values written there as far as I could tell (honestly sifting through it was very confusing) the .asset files seemed to just have the pictures and a bunch of MonoBehaviour files that look like complete gibberish even with a little programming knowledge. I even tried unpacking the .exe with 7zip, didn't find anything in there.
Custom cards would be a great idea. I would especially like to see a way to make a "Soul Card" of MC/ The player like in Inscryption.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'm no good with Unity so I can't help with that. But a list of the cards would be helpful, if only to tinker decks with the existing ones.
Though, I had datadug a little to check the names we chose were adequate. Here's the draft I was working on before I gave up, in case it helps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Obviously, most of the cards were missing. They're not too hard to infer, but that prove too time-consuming for me o_O

RPGButt

Jun 22, 2020
There's a new update. No new cardmasters. They added hidden new cards, but a couple of them don't fully work yet.

Cocktail fairies (level 3 succubi with effects that give bonuses to level 3 monster on their side.)
Catgirls (succubi with effects that require being in play for 4 turns)
Snakes (Succubi with effects that inflict poison
Mimics (archetype of monster traps, currently none of them work but they seem pretty cool)

If anyone wants the mac or andriod versions let me know. The mac version wasn't working on my end, but it may just not be compatible with my mac. I don't think anyone has uploaded those yet.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes