3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

ALargeMan

Sep 27, 2018
really don't think this new game will be better then
Eh, they always take their time and seem to implement the H content at the end of development.

I honestly think it's going to be awesome when it's done even just due to how modular the internals of the game are.

I love Senki but I'm equally excited about this.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

PurityWolf

Mar 14, 2023
There was an update when I posted that breaks all current translations being a reformat of everything into production quality, note the update is still from July last year. That said, I haven't played any interim versions so I don't know if there were additional changes from earlier ones discussed. Major thing to note is that the creator enabled users to go into the files and redo whatever text they want; translating, redoing the story, whatever.

From creator's Cien:
As for the current work situation, it feels like we've reached the point of "turning" the story's beginnings, turns, and conclusions. There are at least 4 enemies from here to the final boss, so if all goes well, I think we'll be able to get to the final boss by the end of June. From there, I'll add post-defeat events and masturbation events, so the game is expected to be completed around July to September.
I hope that at some point we could add enemies and enemy cards to the game. Here's to dreaming big.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There was an update when I posted that breaks all current translations being a reformat of everything into production quality, note the update is still from July last year. That said, I haven't played any interim versions so I don't know if there were additional changes from earlier ones discussed. Major thing to note is that the creator enabled users to go into the files and redo whatever text they want; translating, redoing the story, whatever.

From creator's Cien:

I hope that at some point we could add enemies and enemy cards to the game. Here's to dreaming big.
Being able to add custom cards to the game would be amazing!

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I hope it is because no game has been able to scratch that same itch
Are you talking about the paizuri heavy and 2d animation H scenes, or the gameplay itself?

If it's the former then I somewhat agree, Succubus Reborn seems to be quite similar, but it's a card game just like this one instead of Senki.

But if it's the latter, this game is totally different than Succubus Senki. If you enjoy the SRPG/Fire emblem style of gameplay, you can check games made with SRPG Studio as it usually the one that used for gameplay like this, Heelfall is pretty fun if you're fine with heavy femdom. Or if you rather play some big name developers, then something like Eushully's Meister series might fit the bill.

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
Are you talking about the paizuri heavy and 2d animation H scenes, or the gameplay itself?

If it's the former then I somewhat agree, Succubus Reborn seems to be quite similar, but it's a card game just like this one instead of Senki.

But if it's the latter, this game is totally different than Succubus Senki. If you enjoy the SRPG/Fire emblem style of gameplay, you can check games made with SRPG Studio as it usually the one that used for gameplay like this, Heelfall is pretty fun if you're fine with heavy femdom. Or if you rather play some big name developers, then something like Eushully's Meister series might fit the bill.
I mean the paizuri heavy animations, there are paizuri games but I wish some were animated like succubus senki

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes