3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the game is complete the dev will be adding bonus stuff, the only real thing is the dev spit the game into 2 parts since he didn't like how second half was looking like and wanted more time so now the game is has 2 parts no idea for when part 2 comes out will it be just an update or its own game since the dlsite says part 1 in the game title.

Apr 18, 2024
Right?
The usual "extract and run" installation instructions in OP seem dubious when the game proper is already huge and then there's a record-breaking out of context 4gb patch. I was surprised when I clicked on the "Translation" link and it was actually a single digit mb file rather than another multi-gb surprise.

I quickly read through the last 3 pages and seems like this is still very much a WIP unlike what the "complete" thread tag indicates. Multiple folders, having to rename X or Y, something about Dev polls and completing part1, multiple links not shown in OP that are other translations or somesuch, random links to old and new pages ITT with even more files none of which are mentioned in OP so I'm not sure how relevant they are (must be relevant in some way, no clue why without reading through almost 50 pages to catch up I guess).

I'm thinking I'll skip and give this more time to cook into something cohesive and truly [Complete].
from what ive seen, uploaders usually dont upload the newest version available and dont really comment much on threads. Always have to hunt the links in the comment sections...

Higwora

Oct 15, 2017
Finally caved in.
1) Main download worked (game opens, auto-translates, can select MC). How I wish things were this simple and the whole process stopped here like 90% of other games. Imagine also offering a pre-patched alternative with a date and/or version number for context, nah couldn't ever happen.
2) Extracting patch breaks the game, when selecting MC portrait the screen's just black.
3) Translation file is confusing, and not just because the game was already translated without it. CSV folder is self-explanatory, not so much the .txt file (randomly copy/paste it everywhere I guess, as there's no info about it). Not that this matters, since I can't go beyond step 2 anyway.

Once again I can't understate how much even a single crumb of information would be useful in the OP, even if the Info spoiler is lazily left empty, please at least link to the patch+translation posts ITT rather than linking directly to out-of-context downloads, as there's no way of knowing how recent OP's downloads are (translation's .txt filename being the only clue in all this) or if there are other co-dependencies once/if I delve into other updates & Mods mentioned throughout the thread. Worse still, searching for "patch" and "translation" leads to literally 10 pages of results, rending simple troubleshooting useless. An entire fifth of the thread is related to such discussion at this point.

I just wanted to start the game up brehs, even if a few months behind, it can't be this hard to compile the complete A->B->C info in a single new post and link to it for future reference (even if OP's a ghost ITT, although he seems to be active enough tbf).

Sorry for the complaining but I'm sure I speak for some sort of silent majority that is just as frustrated downloading nearly 6GB trying (&failing) to update & play this, but doesn't comment before giving up and leaving this behind.

• Hey there
Reactions: UserOfThy

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018
Sorry for the complaining but I'm sure I speak for some sort of silent majority that is just as frustrated downloading nearly 6GB trying (&failing) to update & play this, but doesn't comment before giving up and leaving this behind.
Be less sure, read the thread.

licoriceblack

Nov 11, 2020
Pirates is unbelievably broken, this is all on the first player turn and the only weakness of the deck is you can't activate cards if you draw too many because you can't see and click the activation button. If you add aqua guardian you can have unbelievable amounts of tanky hp too, Boy captain draw stacks and it's not once per turn despite what the card text reads. It's crazy fun
View attachment 3338665
Can you explain to me how to use the deck i try it agaisnt melody but i cant do anything

vaele

Jan 14, 2018
Someone can help with a counter against melody?
That's the girl with the mermaids right? First you have to refuse to open the door during the pre battle event. Otherwise you start off at a big disadvantage (still winnable). All the mermaids apply bad status effects to monsters lower than their attack, so bring high atk monsters. Try to find ways to replace the monsters that have been debuffed (or at least keep their atk above 1500 benchmark). Always try to find ways to get rid of her monsters quickly. I recommend indirect damage. I also recommend getting cards that destroys her two field spell cards. Here is a basic sample deck I used (assuming normal difficulty and starting stats). Some cards you start with and the rest are found in the first 3 packs.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
Hey so a new mod just dropped that was pretty dope (and broken asf 4353 attack power turn 3) but a few key points:

• If you upload a shit ton of mods without thinking about how those mods will work together, you'll most likely break either individual characters, or you'll just break the game itself (I've broken so many characters in the last fight vs Elle and so many characters just soft locked, same thing for Cammy)
  • Some mods (i believe) are OUTDATED, and might not work with the up to date version of the game. Vice versa with newer mods not working with older versions of the game.
  • If you're trying to look for the newest mods, go to the official succubus duel mod uploader and click " " (date and time). Make sure the top result has /24 at the end
Another thing for people wondering about when part 2 comes out, it'll probably take some years so be patient (ci-en people impatient and wanted the bar and school done first, which'll take some months)

Reactions: imbadwithnames5

Banana_phone_911

May 13, 2021
Hey so a new mod just dropped that was pretty dope (and broken asf 4353 attack power turn 3) but a few key points:

• If you upload a shit ton of mods without thinking about how those mods will work together, you'll most likely break either individual characters, or you'll just break the game itself (I've broken so many characters in the last fight vs Elle and so many characters just soft locked, same thing for Cammy)
  • Some mods (i believe) are OUTDATED, and might not work with the up to date version of the game. Vice versa with newer mods not working with older versions of the game.
  • If you're trying to look for the newest mods, go to the official succubus duel mod uploader and click " " (date and time). Make sure the top result has /24 at the end
Another thing for people wondering about when part 2 comes out, it'll probably take some years so be patient (ci-en people impatient and wanted the bar and school done first, which'll take some months)
There are mods to this game? I had no idea. That's really cool.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
idk but it woud be dope if someone (who already played around with those mods and knows what they're doing) woud post a couple good and stable ones on here.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
There are mods to this game? I had no idea. That's really cool.
Yeah they're from here: (use adblocker)

idk but it woud be dope if someone (who already played around with those mods and knows what they're doing) woud post a couple good and stable ones on here.
I could post a few, they're really small in file size (though to note, the last time I updated my game was 5/3/24)

Reactions: Nait Sieve

imbadwithnames5

May 1, 2024
Sorry if it's asked before, I couldn't find it, but I set the game language to English and imported the CSV files from the Translation patch in OP, but it's still in Japanese. How do you change language correctly? Thanks for any help

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes