3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Sorry if it's asked before, I couldn't find it, but I set the game language to English and imported the CSV files from the Translation patch in OP, but it's still in Japanese. How do you change language correctly? Thanks for any help
The patch in the OP is outdated and incompatible with the current game version. I am still working on the translation, but for now, you'll have to rely on the auto-translator for now.

Reactions: imbadwithnames5

KangaroohKick90

Apr 6, 2024
What makes me sad about this game is the amount of money I´d pay for exactly this but with animated monster girls (3D,2D, Pixelstyle idc) :love:

DaDruben

Feb 12, 2023
Paradox I don't know what happened, but it seems as if when I download your CVS file the cards suddenly become unreadable in the edit deck section. When I download both the original, and patch to this game they both work fine together. Yet, when I download your CVS file it changes the font or something on the card descriptions, and makes most of the cards incomprehensible. I also thought I was doing something wrong on my end, so I tried downloading both the original download of this game, and the patch separately to which I found your CVS file had the same effect on both downloads.

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
Paradox I don't know what happened, but it seems as if when I download your CVS file the cards suddenly become unreadable in the edit deck section. When I download both the original, and patch to this game they both work fine together. Yet, when I download your CVS file it changes the font or something on the card descriptions, and makes most of the cards incomprehensible. I also thought I was doing something wrong on my end, so I tried downloading both the original download of this game, and the patch separately to which I found your CVS file had the same effect on both downloads.
If you have an auto translator hooked on your game, that's the reason. For some reason auto translator does not like a mix of Japanese and English on the same text box which causes illegible text to print on the screen.

DaDruben

Feb 12, 2023
If you have an auto translator hooked on your game, that's the reason. For some reason auto translator does not like a mix of Japanese and English on the same text box which causes illegible text to print on the screen.
First off Paradox, thanks for being very helpful and patient with the community about this game. I understand it must be tiresome to constantly repeat yourself in these posts. I'm sure you will have to do it again in this reply, so don't worry about a reply if you already explained this before.

Q: Are you telling me I should delete the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file? Or should I remove the entire BepInEx folder?

paradoxluka

Mar 6, 2020
First off Paradox, thanks for being very helpful and patient with the community about this game. I understand it must be tiresome to constantly repeat yourself in these posts. I'm sure you will have to do it again in this reply, so don't worry about a reply if you already explained this before.

Q: Are you telling me I should delete the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file? Or should I remove the entire BepInEx folder?
I'm not entirely sure what will happen if you delete BepInEx file after you hook it to the game, but I'd assume that would fix the word jumble mess, but you'll lose the auto translate.
However, if you have the May 20th game version or after, the devs finally allow you to change the text of the card's Element and type.
You can try opening the "StaticStings.txt" file in "CSV\Language\English\StaticStrings" then copy and paste at the end of the file with the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then switch the game's language to English from the main menu. That might fix the problem if your version supports it. Worst case is that nothing happens.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
I think you have to be weak to breasts, bring her to 50% of her HP and then she has to attack you with her tits to activate this scene. It's quite hard to get.
if you right click her twice (fast enough but not too fast), you can get anyone you replay against to 100hp

imbadwithnames5

May 1, 2024
F95.png

I'm currently at this part of game, but when I clicked "Go to the next stage" nothing happens, the buttons refresh but that's it. How can you progress past this bug?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes