Kaido Udon

Oct 15, 2023
I really love this game, I would appreciate more roguelike dungeon crawler games with a bit of lewdness to it

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Basically here?
"Basically"? It just says "we will release in Q3" which I just said is an accelerated release date compared to their previous Q4. No where have they set a release date for August, so there's no delay to speak of yet.

Q. When is the release date?
A. The exact date is still undecided. It is almost certain to be in the third quarter of 2024.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
"Basically"? It just says "we will release in Q3" which I just said is an accelerated release date compared to their previous Q4. No where have they set a release date for August, so there's no delay to speak of yet.
I meant the website, not the post itself.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I meant the website, not the post itself.
No, there's nothing about an August release on there. The post you linked is their latest news, and it says "Q3" only. The Steam page says Q3. Everything says Q3. No where does it say anything different. I even directly quoted the developers saying Q3 (from the post you linked to). You have to link directly to something that contradicts that: you can't just vaguely gesture at the entire website.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes