[Added] “Small stand” implemented
[Added] Added items to prevent curses
[Added] Implementation to fill empty bottle when ejaculating/jetting milk
[Added] Enemy/ally AI now supports non-attack weapons
[Change] Adjustment of role and placement of “powerful door” system
[Fixed] Each mipmap UV error correction
[Fixed] Each map lightmap bake adjustment
[Work in progress] Added status abnormality “??????”
The '???' status seems to be some sort of either pregnancy or parasite mechanic. They also hint there are other new statuses planned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: stealthywolf

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
The '???' status seems to be some sort of either pregnancy or parasite mechanic. They also hint there are other new statuses planned.
I did make several suggestions on the discord (the channel where we made suggestions is now archived) about adding corruption/parasitization mechanics to the heroines which perfectly complement the theme of the game. I would love to see that in some form, whether it be tentacle (egg/invasion)/slugs/cum corruption causing random temporary loss of control of the playable characters who would then attempt H-attacks against friendlies or enemies, perhaps attempting to "transfer" said corruption to another friendly.

I think the idea of futa was also suggested but unclear if that's being added aside from possibly being a part of the slime girls we're expecting.

(Edit: Of course, futa is already a part of the succubus's attack iirc -- been a while since I last played)

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I think the idea of futa was also suggested but unclear if that's being added aside from possibly being a part of the slime girls we're expecting.

(Edit: Of course, futa is already a part of the succubus's attack iirc -- been a while since I last played)

Futa is the big major deal of the update. There're videos of them running around with dicks and every update lists more enemy integration with that mechanic.

Reactions: stealthywolf

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
Cien progress update (no, this content hasn't been released yet):

Google translation for convenience:

2024/04/23 Succubus Heaven Progress

Progress summary
[Added] Added status abnormality “Slime Parasitism”
[Added] Room variations added to each location
[Change] Changed the mechanism to pre-generate NavMesh
[Work in progress] New weapon implementation

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Starting to get FF wibes from this project.
He's showing substantial updates, he's just not releasing them yet. Who knows, guy probably has a day-job on top of this
not a big fan of the A.i teamates I wanna see the animations but they just keep ruining it for me >:[]
Stops being a problem when they get equally messed up by enemies, that slow descent is part of the fun and it's really hot to see your teammates getting in trouble themselves.

nutmeg9999

Apr 20, 2019
He's showing substantial updates, he's just not releasing them yet. Who knows, guy probably has a day-job on top of this

Stops being a problem when they get equally messed up by enemies, that slow descent is part of the fun and it's really hot to see your teammates getting in trouble themselves.
but how are you supposed to see the animations of the first enemies without gallery?

got used to the camera but still wish there was a way to go in solo

Last edited:

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
not a big fan of the A.i teamates I wanna see the animations but they just keep ruining it for me >:[]

but how are you supposed to see the animations of the first enemies without gallery?

got used to the camera but still wish there was a way to go in solo
Several playthroughs (or using a savefile) will unlock all the Blessings/Curses.
You can then load up all the curses then to make your teammates super vulnerable.
I think I remember even being able to friendly-fire teammates with damage sharing (with curses) to accelerate this process even more, and throwing lust potions at your AI teammates in close quarters will accelerate this process even more.
Curses also allow you to remove the AI teammates.
Without curses, try dropping the AI teammates' weapons. Sera is the only one that can still be formidable without one.
If you're crafty/quick enough, you can immobilize your teammates by switching back and force between 2 characters, inhibiting their actions, allowing the 3rd to be ravaged.
Give it a go. :)

I remember following the original game development for somewhere around 5 years. So to wait another ~2 years for essentially a sizable DLC doesn't bother me too much. Even on release, we had several hotfixes being provided within 1-2 days after some community feedback on the discord. I'm a bit excited to see the new content. It's already a solid foundation for a great Souls'-like H-game, just lacking a bit of depth... for instance... even those pillars, which allow teleporting, aren't really any use, because of the linearity of the game.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes