ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
First playthrough:

It was the end of the road. The succubi were pretty damn tough, breaking through the virginity and almost the will of the party. The damage race was pretty damn ridiculous, and anyone not named Nellie at the time would get hit easily.

Eventually, the party entered the dreaded Gate... and was never heard of again. In reality, the (probably) final boss were too tough with my very exhausted team, so I decided to throw in the towel...

...and the Goddess, who was supposed to be an enemy, suddenly went 'Now this is where the roguelike starts.'

Now I'm in my second playthrough with a rather okay-ish final score. Any tips on how do I beat those three super final bosses?

Reactions: ZX7H

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
First playthrough:

It was the end of the road. The succubi were pretty damn tough, breaking through the virginity and almost the will of the party. The damage race was pretty damn ridiculous, and anyone not named Nellie at the time would get hit easily.

Eventually, the party entered the dreaded Gate... and was never heard of again. In reality, the (probably) final boss were too tough with my very exhausted team, so I decided to throw in the towel...

...and the Goddess, who was supposed to be an enemy, suddenly went 'Now this is where the roguelike starts.'

Now I'm in my second playthrough with a rather okay-ish final score. Any tips on how do I beat those three super final bosses?
Try to save a few restoratives and weapons. When you hit the final few encounters, you should spam special attacks so that you can melt through their health pools as fast as possible.

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Well, got any more tips fighting the succubi sisters themselves? They pretty much burned through my team so hard back there. As well as the 1v3.

I feel like breasts and anus in this game is rather underutilized, with only dolls training the character's butt and breasts only being affected by the slimes. Much more since breasts can lactate at max sensitivity...

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well, got any more tips fighting the succubi sisters themselves? They pretty much burned through my team so hard back there. As well as the 1v3.

I feel like breasts and anus in this game is rather underutilized, with only dolls training the character's butt and breasts only being affected by the slimes. Much more since breasts can lactate at max sensitivity...
You can use your team mates as decoys. When they're pinned down, the succubi are sitting ducks for whatever you want to dish out. There are a couple attacks that force them to pause after completion, so you can also just dodge around until they do that then hit them with follow up attacks. Your best bet is to use AOE attacks and hit them simultaneously to help shorten the length of the fight.
It will get easier the more blessings you have, also.

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
Is he actually updating game somewhere or just trolling people with patch notes without uploading new versions or doing anything?

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Is he actually updating game somewhere or just trolling people with patch notes without uploading new versions or doing anything?
Last I heard, the actual update is going to be sometime in March. Aside from that I think it's all been just notes of the stuff they've been working on. No demo's/releases that I've been aware of at least.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
There is no Game update Steam will be released on March 20
And that Steam Release most likely comes with all the extra content that they've been working on. I know for a fact that I've seen new monsters and someone above mentioned something about futa content

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
LOL, I was like 'yeah this will take a lot of playthroughs to unlock everything'

I'll still beat the game normally of course!

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Well, where can I even get a full save with all the blessings and curses? I mean, I'll try beating the final boss normally, but I'm not sure if that will help unlock everything or not.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well, where can I even get a full save with all the blessings and curses? I mean, I'll try beating the final boss normally, but I'm not sure if that will help unlock everything or not.
It's probably floating around somewhere. I usually just use Cheat Engine to increase the points a run gives me to one-bajillion and then die ASAP. There is a working table somewhere (maybe ULMF?) that has other options, like increasing characters' lockpicking ability and such.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
i hope someone fucking uploads the latest version now finally when it comes out on steam or whatever
i've been waiting for that parry update but no one gave a shit about it and no one ever fucking uploaded it
fuck futanari, but the good thing about it being added is that people will care now

• Angry
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
i hope someone fucking uploads the latest version now finally when it comes out on steam or whatever
i've been waiting for that parry update but no one gave a shit about it and no one ever fucking uploaded it
fuck futanari, but the good thing about it being added is that people will care now
Yaaaah booooy!! :mad:
It's been too long!!
1707604484774.jpeg 1707604490374.png
1707604500803.gif

ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
Third playthrough is where I finally finished the game. It was rather tough, especially since I chose the Nude curse, but eventually, with timing, some luck, and Nellie's funky fire magic, I beaten the game!

...and yet the blessings and curses are still mostly locked! At least I know that there are more than 3 of those armored ladies in the rift...

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes