Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
For those wondering where the new version is, there isn't one. For some odd reason the dev has changelogs and new versions constantly (i.e. "Revision Progress: r6063 -> r6140"), but they're not actually available. I think they're just to show that stuff is being done. Some others said there'll be a huge update (early?) next year when it gets released on Steam. Until then, nothing's gonna be added.

Last edited:
Reactions: jttth

Publix Hair

Jun 4, 2018
does anyone still have access to the discord? I lost my throwaway account and I can't seem to find any working links

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
Has there been a new version of the game since the original release? To this day I only have the first full release version.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Does anyone know when exactly the next version will be released?
or a test version with the new monsters?
Some comments on Ci-en make it seem as if you could already play the newer versions. or am I misunderstanding something?

I would be content to get a rough date (year and month at least).

Reactions: Damien Rocks

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
There is no new version
It's only released in Ba Sing Se.
Truthfully, though, there is a newer version available than what is provided in the OP. The last update was released on April 8. It's mostly just bug fixes, but there was some mechanic update released in October.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
4 anyone else interest in dis update logs shenanigans (Translated 2 English UR WELCUM):
Update information
Apr/08/2023
Bug fixes
Fixed a bug in the previous version where you would be unable to proceed when encountering an event to find a missing companion.
Apr/07/2023
Bug fixes
Re-implemented weapon sound effects
Improved lock-on target switching calculation
Fixed a bug where standby commands did not work
(See changelog for details)

Full log at in JP btw LUL. >w>
So yea, not very big improvement on the game in over a yr. >w<

( I think the DEV have either lost his drive or just taking a break from developement, in which case I cant blame him, I've worked in Unity, and switched 2 Unreal Engine. <w<
Just because Unity gives meh a bad headache back when I was using it in 2021. >w<
Where as Unreal Engine does do the same, although its a lot mar easier 2 understand wat broke dan Unity can ever do. X3 )

Last edited:

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Dev just for some reason doesn't upload his updates to public. Maybe someone can dig an answer on dev ci-en, but progress is happening, we just don't have access to it

Reactions: Damien Rocks

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Full log at in JP btw LUL. >w>
So yea, not very big improvement on the game in over a yr. >w<
As I said, the mechanic was in October ("Just evasion counter added"), and December had an update that added retries to the game (instead of being booted back to the main menu on death) and some kind of performance improvement.
The last update posted here was before either of these.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes