Feb 7, 2020
will the steam version have the h content from the start, in the form of a patch, or fucking not at all?
Steam has no censorship. The censorship comes from the developers on whether they make an uncensored version or leave it to 3rd party patch since the censorship requirements comes from Japanese restrictions.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Steam has no censorship. The censorship comes from the developers on whether they make an uncensored version or leave it to 3rd party patch since the censorship requirements comes from Japanese restrictions.
i know it's the dev's decision, so, will the steam version have h content or not?

Shikinoyume

Sep 5, 2022
The website says the following about updates:
yeh reading the messages in their discord, seems like there will be a "LARGE" update for the game following its steam release that he is calling "Version 2.0"
From what i can tell no current release of the game has been updated with any of the additions ChaosGate has been making to the game over the years.
seems like there WAS a channel in their discord to dl an updated version of the game but they closed it.

I dont know how many people are actually a part of ChaosGate but every time someone asks about the slow progress of the game Kwt (the admin of the discord) says "I AM working on the game in MY spare time and within the budget I CAN can expend on the game."
so i think its just one guy working on this game?....

So the game coming to steam is likely to get more eyes on the game for more money to keep working on it as there are apparently a LOT of things he wants to add to the game.

Last edited:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Oh wow what? We got futa now? Awesome!
1689879371509.png
So wait, is the OP page's link now updated to the latest version?

(EDIT)... Nvm, just read this.
yeh reading the messages in their discord, seems like there will be a "LARGE" update for the game following its steam release that he is calling "Version 2.0"
From what i can tell no current release of the game has been updated with any of the additions ChaosGate has been making to the game over the years.
seems like there WAS a channel in their discord to dl an updated version of the game but they closed it.

I dont know how many people are actually a part of ChaosGate but every time someone asks about the slow progress of the game Kwt (the admin of the discord) says that "I AM working on the game in MY spare time and within the budget I CAN can expend on the game."
so i think its just one guy working on this game?....

So the game coming to steam is likely to get more eyes on the game for more money to keep working on it as there are apparently a LOT of things he wants to add to the game.
Excited, sending good vibes. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: syslink

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Can't wait for someone to upload it, all I've been waiting for since a long time ago is that parry counter mechanic FUTAS BE DAMNED

Reactions: Damien Rocks

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Like it's already been said, the game has not had a new version since forever. The dev is just adding stuff to the game that will be part of a huge 2.0 update sometime next year.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes