• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
How do you get weapons? They all break so fast and I never seem to find them...
Break barrels, especially gold ones, treasure chests and enemies can also have them. Honestly though it's more a game of making attempts until you unlock either the blessing that repairs your stuff a little bit each time you change rooms or the blessing that improves weapon durability. Without either of those you're much more at the mercy of random drops.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
Download and install BepInEx. I don't have idea what your game is 64bit or 323bit.
And Succubus Heaven is il2cpp processed.
BepInEx release site is . But, Those are for mono version. not for il2cpp.
Il2cpp version of BepInEx is released on . Visit and look site, you can find "#570" "#569" ...
Those are release version. Let me see... current latest version is #570. click "#570"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game type of what I had is x64. May be same as you. Then use
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games
If your game is 32bit, use
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
Download and extract to game folder(where SuccubusHeaven.exe exists)

Run game, First time run with BepInEx il2cpp version, takes minutes time.
Then BepInEx\Plugins folder would be created. If not match with x64/x32, "plugins" folder is not created.
Download UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.2.6. You must use il2cpp version. ( DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll )
Put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
That's all. Now enjoy the game.
Thanks for Posting this, I tried with the ManlyMarco ones and it worked but dropped the frame rate to like 20 which made the game unplayable. I did notice with your versions I'm getting 40-100 fps its very erratic depending on what's on screen. with no censor I get usually between 200-240 fps, for the time being Ill probably just play it censored since the erratic frame drops are quite annoying in combat. Do you by chance have a fix for the large decrease in FPS?

Last edited:

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Just check the date here ad there and you have your answer
welp, if it is then that's good. btw, if anyone is curious, they are adding futanari in game as a debuff. it will have an option to turn it off for those that dont like futa.

Reactions: lwx595

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
welp, if it is then that's good. btw, if anyone is curious, they are adding futanari in game as a debuff. it will have an option to turn it off for those that dont like futa.
If you can fuck girls could be good.
If it's only aesthetics is not worth it imo

Reactions: lwx595

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
They have an upcoming patch adding content - details were published this month... anyone have the most recent version?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
Have they said anywhere what their ETA on this update is? I don't see anything on Ci-en but I might not have looked hard enough.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
No, and the update looks disappointing so far. It's full of lesbian slimes
Looking disappointing and be disappointing are two different things.
Judging by appearance is not my forte, so I prefer to try the new update instead and say something after trying the game.

Reactions: odynson
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes