xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Don't use any item that says it raises corruption unless you've got tons of holy water (diluted doesn't count, barely lowers corruption), pray you unlock some of the good starting perks early on like slowing weapon degredation, power cells are really strong so have everyone carry one if you can and during the final fight you can swap between characters even though they look like they're all knocked out. Unless you're talking about the fight with the succubus pair, for that you kinda need to dps race them which requires some item luck. No idea about cheats though.
If you have the item to unlock those chests you don't get any curse. If I get one I always wait to be on the room before the fight with the twin succubi. Those items help a lot

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
If you have the item to unlock those chests you don't get any curse. If I get one I always wait to be on the room before the fight with the twin succubi. Those items help a lot
Yeah, the "cursed" chest drop the best weapons, but he's talking about the corruption items. Like the stones that restore clothing but increase the progress of your corruption bar.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Yeah, the "cursed" chest drop the best weapons, but he's talking about the corruption items. Like the stones that restore clothing but increase the progress of your corruption bar.
Ah ok my bad, i thought he was talking about the curses in general related from the items he gets from those chests.
I always try to don't use them or at least to use it if i have some holy water... it will be more difficult to finish the game if you don't keep your lust under control.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
There are only one good ending... the other endings are when you lose and get raped.
sad, every time that I get the good ending I have the feeling that I missed something and that I could have gotten a hidden ending

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The game looks interesting, does it still have crashing problems?
It never had crashing problems. Unless you mean the super early release with black screen issue on launch for those that failed bypassing certain mechanic?

--omid--

Jan 26, 2019
the game is looks good but if there was a mode where you could go on solo missions, you could use some cheats on it for your life bar or make your clothing indestructible and that wouldn't effect on how enemies grab you then it would be awesome. I think all hentai games should came with such modes and most importantly cheats.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I don’t know about indestructible clothes, but in the game itself, if you level up, then a function for a single passage and some modifications to the strength of clothes will appear.

A mod is generally a function added by another person, not the author. The author can also add this feature. And then it ceases to be a mod, but becomes part of the game.

--omid--

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone know how to slow down the characters' running speed? It's way too fast
in CheatEngine there is an option which you can control the speed of the game called "Speedhack" which is a toggle button you have to enable it then it gives you a lever to adjust the game speed (make it faster or slower).

• Angry
Reactions: cell943

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Mmm... It seems like the dev is still working for new content
But there is no update release for now.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes