Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Man, I struggle with this game... By the time I'm in the Arachne's Nest, all of my weapons are broken and I'm fist fighting for my life. I tried running past enemies once, but that didn't go too much better. Am I missing something, or do I just gotta suck until I unlock Blessings or something that'll make it possible to keep weapons?
someone in this thread mentioned that you shouldnt use the fire buff, since it will break weapons more quickly.. did you use it?
and you might want to see if any other buff or items might degrade weapons faster

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
someone in this thread mentioned that you shouldnt use the fire buff, since it will break weapons more quickly.. did you use it?
and you might want to see if any other buff or items might degrade weapons faster
Yeah, it degrades the weapons faster, but it can be worth it since triggering it does a fairly big AoE damage wave. I actually didn't realize this in my first run, but didn't spam it either.

• Hey there
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
dicks during sex are good for everyone :cool:
I'm sure not everyone likes dicks.
Not for lesbians and especially not for me, i'd cure the Y-chromosome pandemic if i had a lab and enough ressources ;)
This is a bit extreme but I'm agree that sex with only dicks can be annoying... at least for me it is.
But the same goes for pure lesbian VNs for example, but surprisingly not for pure lesbian rpg games or other games with this genre. I don't mind futas sometimes either but in this game there are a really huge amount of dicks... :rolleyes:
So if you want a pure lesbian route... here you can't have it and you can avoid dicks only if you don't get knocked out.
If they did some updates i dunno, I still have the last update posted here.

• Hey there

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
If you own the game mind handing us the latest version? Lot folks are asking for it but it never comes, like edging but worse.
btw you are the reason this game was updated..

I felt helpful lol ..no, I'm joking, but seriously if you didn't ask I wouldn't have bothered :)

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
btw you are the reason this game was updated..

I felt helpful lol ..no, I'm joking, but seriously if you didn't ask I wouldn't have bothered :)
Hahaha I'm really grateful man don't misunderstand me :LOL:
I said that because I don't see any way to get a possible pure lesbian sex here except for the scene before the final act.
But if you have another update with more lesbian sex I'm down to test it no problem and anytime you want :cool:

• Hey there

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Pretty fun. Controls feel smooth gameplay is good I just wish it tracked more corruption, for example track sensitivity on specific body parts and gives you debuffs. Also pregnancy would be nice
I agree. I honestly had a lot of fun playing it - the amount of enemies and interesting kinds of enemies is challenging, fun, and exciting.

Here is what needs to be added/changed:
  1. Better graphics/skins/models.
  2. AT LEAST 3 different positions for each enemy, and, for each level of clothing destruction. so, each enemy should have probably at least 9 animations.

Maybe theres 20 enemies? I guess thats around 180 animations. I would pay to support that.

But as it is, it feels like the dev made a sex game, then stopped improving quality or animations, and continued expanding on the "game" of it. I say it has plenty "game" in it, and now really needs to expand on the animations and graphics. Would be top 5 games of all time if that happens, honestly. Maybe top 2 best 3D games at that point.
What other games would be in your top 3

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
New version. I think.
Is simply a report of the progress they made... but is the usual bugfix report and they have added the chinese language + some gallery content maybe

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Has anyone been able to beat the final boss fight? i cant tried 5 times. also is there cheats?
Don't use any item that says it raises corruption unless you've got tons of holy water (diluted doesn't count, barely lowers corruption), pray you unlock some of the good starting perks early on like slowing weapon degredation, power cells are really strong so have everyone carry one if you can and during the final fight you can swap between characters even though they look like they're all knocked out. Unless you're talking about the fight with the succubus pair, for that you kinda need to dps race them which requires some item luck. No idea about cheats though.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has anyone been able to beat the final boss fight? i cant tried 5 times. also is there cheats?
In addition to the other advice, focus on the giant rock slab enemies. They have an attack that massively increases corruption which the AI fails to dodge. I think on character in one of my runs went from something like 10% corruption to 90% in just the one fight.

Jakeman250

Jun 2, 2020
Don't use any item that says it raises corruption unless you've got tons of holy water (diluted doesn't count, barely lowers corruption), pray you unlock some of the good starting perks early on like slowing weapon degredation, power cells are really strong so have everyone carry one if you can and during the final fight you can swap between characters even though they look like they're all knocked out. Unless you're talking about the fight with the succubus pair, for that you kinda need to dps race them which requires some item luck. No idea about cheats though.
i am talking about the boss fight after the succubus pair when you fight the three guardians with the lust spears.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes