deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
it specifically says in game "x lost their vriginity to y's (or z's) futa hermaphroditic penis (but there's no balls or anything it's more futa).
Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphrodite. They are interchangeable words.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Seems that the most recent update added a parry counter
Oct/22/2022
中国語(簡体字、繁体字)追加
ユーザーデータ追加
ジャスト回避カウンター追加
(詳細は変更履歴をご覧ください)
Anybody got more info on this?

DragonBZ

Jan 4, 2019
Oct/22/2022
中国語(簡体字、繁体字)追加
ユーザーデータ追加
ジャスト回避カウンター追加
(詳細は変更履歴をご覧ください)
You roll through an enemy attack with good timing (you know when it happens cause a sound happens and there's some slowdown), attack yourself, and your character does a powerful counter. Dorothy literally gets nothing off this except maybe a faster spell cast. Nellie will absolutely destroy both the enemy and her weapon. Sera's weapon attack is the same as Nellie's but without the flame and not as powerful (but also less destructive to her weapon).
They can also do this unarmed, and Sera's Unarmed counter is better than Nellie's I think. Do note however that all unarmed counters do NOT flinch enemies, so they can hit you back if you do the unarmed version. Sera's is fast enough that she can re-counter mobs if they try to counter her counter though, I think. I wouldn't say the same for the bosses except for the spider queen.
Nellie with a weapon basically just chews through people until she's broken everything in her inventory

Reactions: derakino999

zin832

May 11, 2022
Oct/22/2022
中国語(簡体字、繁体字)追加
ユーザーデータ追加
ジャスト回避カウンター追加
(詳細は変更履歴をご覧ください)
same me...look forward to seeing more updates about monster and stage.

Apr 19, 2020
So after 82 years development, is it worth downloading?

Kinda looks like Hentai Femdom University, Hentai Demon and Dungeon Coup had a threesome and spawned this game.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone have the new update with the counter and stuff? or knows where can i download it?

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Is there any "stop fighting you bitc**s" button ? I literally walked through 4 or 5 levels without single attack and even trying to prevent all from attacking see some scene.

• Haha
Reactions: derakino999

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There's nothing new in the latest version except for the counter system. We're not getting any of the new stuff until the dev is sure they're done with the new area.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes