• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Looks interesting, what version is the most recently that's available? i tried torrent and look at the description it says version 6.1, game is not even out 6 years so i'm confused. i'm looking for newest version with working save files

Edit : nvm, figured it out! Also it's hard to fight the first succubus in arena 6 haha

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
So it was worth your money? :cool:
when I bought it, it was like 20 or so.. and now with a coupon it is like 18 something.. it depends on your own views if it was worth it though, I liked the silliness of the game.. but if you're into best graphics, you might hate it..

I've only bought 2 games so far.. this one and holy knight ricca eng.. I didn't regret my purchases, and I bought both when they first came out :)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
when I bought it, it was like 20 or so.. and now with a coupon it is like 18 something.. it depends on your own views if it was worth it though, I liked the silliness of the game.. but if you're into best graphics, you might hate it..

I've only bought 2 games so far.. this one and holy knight ricca eng.. I didn't regret my purchases, and I bought both when they first came out :)
I said it in a previous post here....but they could do a lot more and it's sad that they didn't improve this game like i hoped but that's how life goes.
I don't dislike the game, I played and finished it without cheats but you can feel it when there is something like that makes you say "Is not bad, but there is something here that can't make me enjoy the game as much as i wanted".
It could be easily the high expectations due to the time it took to finish it.
Well my honest opinion here, I'm not telling the game is bad.

• Hey there
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
any one got saves avaiable for this or gallary unlocker for this? is kinda long never having a starting point if u loose once.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018

If you own the game mind handing us the latest version? Lot folks are asking for it but it never comes, like edging but worse.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
looks like there are more fixes this month:
  • [Special] Chinese (traditional) version released
  • [Special] Simplified Chinese translation (coming soon)
  • [Change] Minor Unity version upgrade & Redo lightmap baking
  • [Change] Individualized complete down animation for each character
  • [Change] ? ? ? Distributed the starting state of the ring
  • [Change] Changed not to take evasive action if there is no guardian's target
  • [Change] Changed Dorothy's motion to masturbate in "Soul Detachment"
  • [Change] Barrel material adjustment
  • [Change] Alm and Asphodel's expression adjustment in the battle gallery "Ruins Prison"
  • [Fix] Fixed the input direction and click input in the damage operation of the battle gallery.
  • [Fix] Fixed not to suggest pinch to allies in "player control only" state
  • [Fix] Revised penis display time for each enemy
he is also directing his attention to the technical aspects of a new sci-fi game.. he is also testing shaders and stuff

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Most relevant question: Are dicks avoidable?
Secondary: Is there a uncensor patch around or only the key to unlock the demo?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, if the story is good i dont care about the amount of sex scenes, i just dont want to see dicks ^^
Thx

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Man, I struggle with this game... By the time I'm in the Arachne's Nest, all of my weapons are broken and I'm fist fighting for my life. I tried running past enemies once, but that didn't go too much better. Am I missing something, or do I just gotta suck until I unlock Blessings or something that'll make it possible to keep weapons?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Man, I struggle with this game... By the time I'm in the Arachne's Nest, all of my weapons are broken and I'm fist fighting for my life. I tried running past enemies once, but that didn't go too much better. Am I missing something, or do I just gotta suck until I unlock Blessings or something that'll make it possible to keep weapons?
Probably bad luck. Just what I did, but make sure to check for and switch out weapons as you go. I got to the last boss with weapons to spare (though not corruption / HP). So watch if enemies drop a weapon and open any chests there are, there's an indicator in the upper right under the area name that shows the number of enemies and chests currently on the map. Yellow barrels / eggs drop weapons as well.

Also, make sure to convert extra weapons to spells.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes