• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So an uncensor is pretty much a nogo? That's sad, it looks like most the genitals are at least lined up properly in this. The censorship isn't so extreme that it obscures the penetrations (Like Seed of the Dead 2, cough cough).

I wish there were more viable playstyles. There should be some pick ups/consumables like rocks and knives and such you can throw a bunch of off of one pick up. Most the poison/explosion stuff is too rare and doesn't have enough charges. You usually end up doing more damage to yourself and/or your party with the poison orbs too.

The mage girl is pretty clearly the best party member to main. Her turning whips and spiked maces into thorns makes her stronger by far than the other girls. You can keep 2-3 in your inventory and just spam it to do nuts damage against bosses. Fire chick is 2nd best thanks to her aoe potential, even though she eats through weapon durability too fast. The last girl just seems really weak. Her special attack is lame and misses often with it's short range. I tried maining her for one run and god it was painful not having a decent aoe. She really needs a buff. It would be real nice if your allies didn't stand around in arousal fogs as well.

The curses from the chest seem like they're never worth the curse sword too (Though they are worth unlocking with odd stones of course). 100% avoid those outside of wanting to unlock pickup conditions. I went and got magic 100% canceled so Dorthy was completely useless one run, lol. I haven't found any curses yet that are worth the pitiful bit of bonus score they give either. Most of them are just straight up crippling rather than a bit of an added difficulty boost. The game is difficult enough with the weapon degradation.

Fun game, but it could easily be better. I hope they aren't done working on it because it would be so easy to fix some of the issues it has. Right now, it feels like after 2-3 runs you've kind of done all the stuff you can really do even if you haven't finished a run yet. Games like this usually need to have a shit ton of different ways to play to keeps things interesting through all the runs, like Slay the Spire. It sucks criticizing this game because for an H game, it does have a lot of content, and I know how long it's been in development. The problem is that this type of game just needs a shit ton of quantity to make it work well. When your game is set up with the expectation that players will run it dozens of times, it better feel worth it to do so.

Edit: Also took me a damn long time to realize I could throw most consumables at teammates to proc the effect on them, they even seem to all splash on yourself as well if you're standing right next to them. I kept doing the thing of dropping/picking shit up over and over whenever I had to do that stuff. I think the effect is a lot less than drinking the potion, but it's a nice feature. They should really tell you about that. Common sense isn't to smash your friends with consumables, especially ones as valuable as the holy waters. Since the game seems to save at the start of a room, maybe I'll test exactly how that feature works.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Testing howtf consumables work:

Love Potions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So with Love Potions anyways, when tossed at a teammate: They don't get the stamina gain, but they do get the arousal gain (Though it is smaller than when drunken). Also it works the same whether used on 2 or 3 girls. Now I need to find a Holy Water, lol.

Diluted Holy Water:
So what we learned from that is, don't throw potions at your teammates until they only have 1 charge remaining because that shit breaks regardless of charges remaining and you won't get any additional benefit from it even if it has 2 or more charges vs the single charge.

Holy Water:
So tossing a Holy Water at friends and having it splash on them + the tosser actually reduces impurity more than a Diluted Holy Water reduces impurity of the user when drunken. I didn't expect it to be that much more potent. We can also see how it completely reduces arousal even when thrown. It's much stronger than the Diluted version, make sure you don't waste it by drinking it. It seems powerful enough to usually be worth tossing at your allies, unless maybe you have one character that's incredibly corrupt. Maybe I can test it at high corruption later but I'm not really willing to intentionally play bad to test it just yet, lol.

TLDR:
1: Don't toss love potions at teammates, there are no stamina gains from tossing them..
2: Don't toss potions at teammates that have multiple charges remaining, there's no benefit of 2+ charges vs a single charge and it breaks.
3: If you're going to toss potions at teammates, make sure it hits all 3. The effect isn't split between them, so there's no reason to only hit 2 with it.
4: Maybe toss Diluted Holy Waters at teammates. They're kind of weak and you might need to drink it if one of your girls is pretty corrupt. They certainly don't eliminate much arousal when tossed.
5: Probably always toss Holy Waters at teammates, they're strong enough when tossed that it's probably best to toss them at all 3 girls instead of drinking them. I think a girl would have to be much more corrupt than her teammates to be worth it to drink instead.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe i should make, i dunno, a video next time for you to believe?!
I'm sorry for being agressive, but it doesn't work as you see

View attachment 1841813

"I'm sorry for being agressive, but it doesn't work as you see"
NP it's my fault for not explaining in better details. >w<

Note to UR inquiry, the CE must be attached to the game and then you must click "get base from pink bar" so ur screen should look something like dis at first. >w>
1654012992679.png
And then it will look something like this after starting a new story or resuming your save file.
1654013111762.png
The reason I told you to finish the intro and tutorial is so U'll have all three party members in your squad so Dorothy's values will show up to.

And one last thing as U can see it's still working fine on the CE 7.4 version as shown in the images. :p

For newbies: You can find the CE at this
; Have fun. :3

fnffan37

Jan 28, 2022
I also had issues with the provided cheat table - it doesn't match the executable. However, it looks like just the base address/AOB needs to change, and the table itself is still ok.

Note that there seem to be several versions of the game floating around, and I'm not sure which table works with which version. But this is worth a try if the provided table doesn't work for you.

- Attach and try to apply the table as described.
- If it fails, right click on the "Get Base from Pink Bar" line. There will probably be an error in the menu that pops up.
- In that menu, select "Change Script"
- In the window that opens, find the line near the top that says
- Replace it with this
- Click OK to close the window
- Try to reapply the table (activate the pink bar line)
- As mentioned, you may need to go in and out of a save (save -> main menu -> save) to get everything to populate

* Edit: you may actually need to start a new game (new game on top of a save where you lost is fine) for values to populate correctly. I didn't dig into this at all but it behaves oddly otherwise.

If that still fails with an error, you may have yet another version of the game. You can try this if you don't mind a small adventure in CE:

Last edited:

weirdKerl

Jan 6, 2021
How do you install the game? I downloaded the file and extracted it but nothing installs when I run it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Soo... Someone with the latest version maybe? Anyyyone? *wink*

...dammit, I thought my constant winking would help. But fukk, maybe it looks more like a tic?! Yeah, that must be why I'm out of luck... Let's go with that. xD

rezoga

Dec 6, 2018
Game is ok but I think it needs more. Here are some examples.
In the gallery it would be cool if we could equip the girls with a weapon. I had fun watching the AI battle it out but Dorothy sucks without magic.
A 3rd succubus, it was kind of lame only having Arum and Asphodel to use. It would be more interesting instead of a doll or the girls to tie down the 3rd girl.
Being able to play as the other 2 girls.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Game is ok but I think it needs more. Here are some examples.
In the gallery it would be cool if we could equip the girls with a weapon. I had fun watching the AI battle it out but Dorothy sucks without magic.
A 3rd succubus, it was kind of lame only having Arum and Asphodel to use. It would be more interesting instead of a doll or the girls to tie down the 3rd girl.
Being able to play as the other 2 girls.
Well, the game is DONE from what I saw if the creator comes back to it, it would be for major bugs.
I think he/she got burnt out LUL.

Also, I did see a pregnancy state in the game codes but um I think it's only used with the spider defeated CG sadly enough. TwT

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
how to disable DOF??? it is too strong and the characters move fast so it blurs too much on my laptop.. I need to slow them down and disable DOF.. I doubt I can slow them down.. but I think there is a way to disable DOF.. I just don't remember how..

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I think I might be too stupid to figure this out, but how do I go about doing this to uncensor the game?
Download and install BepInEx. I don't have idea what your game is 64bit or 323bit.
And Succubus Heaven is il2cpp processed.
BepInEx release site is . But, Those are for mono version. not for il2cpp.
Il2cpp version of BepInEx is released on . Visit and look site, you can find "#570" "#569" ...
Those are release version. Let me see... current latest version is #570. click "#570"

The game type of what I had is x64. May be same as you. Then use
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games
If your game is 32bit, use
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
Download and extract to game folder(where SuccubusHeaven.exe exists)

Run game, First time run with BepInEx il2cpp version, takes minutes time.
Then BepInEx\Plugins folder would be created. If not match with x64/x32, "plugins" folder is not created.
Download UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.2.6. You must use il2cpp version. ( DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll )
Put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
That's all. Now enjoy the game.

Last edited:

UltimaFox

Feb 28, 2018
Download and install BepInEx. I don't have idea what your game is 64bit or 323bit.
And Succubus Heaven is il2cpp processed.
BepInEx release site is . But, Those are for mono version. not for il2cpp.
Il2cpp version of BepInEx is released on . Visit and look site, you can find "#570" "#569" ...
Those are release version. Let me see... current latest version is #570. click "#570"

The game type of what I had is x64. May be same as you. Then use
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games
If your game is 32bit, use
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
Download and extract to game folder(where SuccubusHeaven.exe exists)

Run game, First time run with BepInEx il2cpp version, takes minutes time.
Then BepInEx\Plugins folder would be created. If not match with x64/x32, "plugins" folder is not created.
Download UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.2.6. You must use il2cpp version. ( DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll )
Put "DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll" file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
That's all. Now enjoy the game.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
hate to be a sour patch but. all i get are poor equipment and the altars are not helping at all. just did a first "clean" play through, could not get past the arachnid boss without getting all naked and hammered all at the same time.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
hate to be a sour patch but. all i get are poor equipment and the altars are not helping at all. just did a first "clean" play through, could not get past the arachnid boss without getting all naked and hammered all at the same time.
I feel like the game is kinda designed to make you lose. You never have enough resources and eventually all your equipment will break. Sometimes you'll get THE RUN, where you got slightly further than in other attempts yet still failed. I can't help but think that curses are way too strong (at least some of them) while blessings are mostly mediocre/context dependant at best.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Aw man, kinda dissapointing there arent randomized dungeons, quite easy to beat u get the hang (magic > everything)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes