• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
i didn't download cheat engine months ago because my antivirus said is a malware and even if i have doubts i prefered to don't download it :coffee:
That may be a fast false positive on UR anti-virus (Most anti-virus have a built-in feature designed to do a quick scan on downloaded internet files 2 further protect U from threats, U would not believe the amount of BS AutoSpamBots these days).
What I would do is give it a clean pass then extract the zip/rar into a random name folder and then let the anti-virus program scan it to give a truly clean bill of health. >w>
And if still positive then I would yeeet both the zip and the folder followed by a full scan of the entire PC (including and starting with the PC's RAM). >w>

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
That may be a fast false positive on UR anti-virus (Most anti-virus have a built-in feature designed to do a quick scan on downloaded internet files 2 further protect U from threats, U would not believe the amount of BS AutoSpamBots these days).
What I would do is give it a clean pass then extract the zip/rar into a random name folder and then let the anti-virus program scan it to give a truly clean bill of health. >w>
And if still positive then I would yeeet both the zip and the folder followed by a full scan of the entire PC (including and starting with the PC's RAM). >w>
I thought it would be a false positive.
Thanks

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
I thought it would be a false positive.
Thanks
Just a heads up, basically anything that modifies actions actively in memory, pulls text/data/images/etc will get flagged as malware/viruses/etc. That includes stuff like mtool, translation aggregator, RPG_MV_Gamehook, Textractor. They all have that behavior, but 99% of the time they're all safe.

Always when in doubt, get it directly from the source and if they provide some type of hash checking(SHA256-512/ChaCha/Salsa/etc) use it.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
So... Can anyone compile all the h scene into video format and upload it somewhere easy to download? It will be a long time before I can afford an 8gb ram PC after all.
download a save file in a previous post and put it in your game. After that play the game and go for the gallery

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The lastest version I found was on svscomics. Version 22.04.03

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The lastest version I found was on svscomics. Version 22.04.03

10h of download is almost a suicide :ROFLMAO:
But i have my doubts thats it the latest version that we have here.
If someone has a pro on their websites and is willing of upload it here i appreciate

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I won't ask for video if I have a pc though. Please read my previous post again
i have a 5 years old pc and he's working fine so i dunno what kind of pc you have. I'm sorry i can't help for that video you are asking.

On Ci-en btw Chaosgate said they will do some updates but i don't expect that much and how much time they need for doing it

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
What I think the PC spec bare Min recommendations for dis game is below.
HDD: 50+GB @ 7200RPM or better RPM speed.
GPU: GTX 1050 Ti (or) AMD Radeon RX 560 or better.
CPU: I3 8th gen (or) AMD Ryzen 3 1300X or better.

Best PC Specs (anything over it is basically OVERKILL).
HDD (or) SDD: 50+GB @ 7200RPM or better RPM speed (or) 100+GB SDD with 500MB Read and Write or better.
GPU: GTX 1070 Ti (or) AMD Radeon Vega 64 or better.
CPU: I5 10th Gen (or) Ryzen 5 3600.

My PC specs are.
SSD: 2 x 256GB with 500MB/s for both read and write.
HDD: 2TB 7200RPM.
GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X Trio.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core.

Notes: These specs are made up based on my exp with my system. >w>

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Cheat engine Table V2022-03-20 that still works DL below. :3
Is working on de-censorship next. >:3 NOPE CAN'T use Bepinex 2 uncensored it. XD

(Credits: This CT from , by user " ".)

How to use:
1. First download and extract the "SuccubusHeavenCT.zip" (preferably in-game folder but it doesn't matter where its at; As long as U can remember where U put it). :3

2. And then launch Cheat Engine. >w>

3. Then launch the game. <w<

4. Go back to the Cheat engine and click on "Select a process to open" or attach CE to the running game. >w<

5. Now click on "file" or ALT+F (for respect. XD ), "Load" or CTRL+O, and load in the CT file U just downloaded and extracted. X3

6. Then click on the box to activate the "Get Base from Pink Bar".

7. And then go back to the game window and start playing the story mode or whatever.

8. Soon as U get past the tutorial (where there are training dummies), pause the game with the ESC key.

9. Go back to CE and TADA table should be working now.
(This GUI is made from the same
game thread above). :3

10. ENJOY GETTING RAPED. >:3
I still don´t get how to use the Cheats . . . I try to follow the steps but I don´t really understand half of them . . .

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I still don´t get how to use the Cheats . . . I try to follow the steps but I don´t really understand half of them . . .
Not dissing U but if U don't understand how to use a cheat engine then U need to ask google to help. >w>
I mean it's simple as 1, 2, 3. XD
U start the game, click on story mode, (optional) and then finish the tutorial, then start cheat engine> File> Open Process> Select the game> Click on the box next to the text dat says "Get Base from Pink Bar" and TADA everything else below the "Get Base from Pink Bar" is self-explanatory. :)-

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
A new V1.2 update to dat the CT. :)
And a
SAVE straight to "Floor 6 Arena" where you encounter the succubus for the first time (All CG unlocked to), just override/overwrite UR previous save folder 4 it 2 work. :p. :p

I add keypad buttons to Nellie to make it easier 2 use.

Notes: Read the txt file "SuccubusHeavenV1.2_Controls.txt" it tells you all the cheat buttons, UR welcome. :p
Yea I kinda just play solo Nellie in it. XD IDC about my TEAMMATES because communicating with an AI is STUPID. XD

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
A new V1.2 update to dat the CT. :)
And a
SAVE straight to "Floor 6 Arena" where you encounter the succubus for the first time (All CG unlocked to), just override/overwrite UR previous save folder 4 it 2 work. :p. :p

I add keypad buttons to Nellie to make it easier 2 use.

Notes: Read the txt file "SuccubusHeavenV1.2_Controls.txt" it tells you all the cheat buttons, UR welcome. :p
Yea I kinda just play solo Nellie in it. XD IDC about my TEAMMATES because communicating with an AI is STUPID. XD
May I ask which version of the game this table/hack was created to work with (and for its worth, also the same about the save), please?
Still the v220320, I assume?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hmmm... I can't click on the box next to the text dat says "Get Base from Pink Bar". It can't find the module " GameAssembly.dll".
Well, this only works on laptop/s and desktop/s PC with windows installed all on it.
And U attached the CE to the wrong thing LUL...
1651879018096.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How 2 attach CE 2 game:
1:
1651879265783.png
2:
(Using SOD2 as an example btw).
1651879424041.png
3:
And click Open. :3

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone perchance happened upon the v220501 of the game. A fuckton of things have been fixed/adjusted, supposedly.
If someone wants to be a hero... :sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes