Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Hoo...

I've tried this game many months ago when it was still around '2+GB' demo.
Now, this game has reached 'FINAL' with additional 3+GB?

Looked fun - let's a go!

potatocake42

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone else feel a bit dubious pirating a game that's been in production for 7 years?
I'll still probably do it, but still.

Aleksandr15

Dec 12, 2018
The game keeps on crashing to me...
  1. I've applied the key thingy, as in, downloaded the file and then pasted it on the main folder (even through the game had no key archive to begin with)
  2. I've applied the patches (the two of them)
  3. I've set my computer region and language to Japanese
  4. I've restarted
  5. I've deleted and re-downloaded.

The Unity splash screen appears and then crashes to desktop, no error box or anything, so far nothing has changed.

Speces:
Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070
16GB DDR4 RAM
(So I don't think it's a specs thing)

Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!

Aleksandr15

Dec 12, 2018
The game keeps on crashing to me...
  1. I've applied the key thingy, as in, downloaded the file and then pasted it on the main folder (even through the game had no key archive to begin with)
  2. I've applied the patches (the two of them)
  3. I've set my computer region and language to Japanese
  4. I've restarted
  5. I've deleted and re-downloaded.

The Unity splash screen appears and then crashes to desktop, no error box or anything, so far nothing has changed.

Speces:
Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070
16GB DDR4 RAM
(So I don't think it's a specs thing)

Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance!

So... I think I solved it...

If you have an Nvidia card, go to the Nvidia control panel.
Then in the NVIDIA Control Panel under 3D Settings -> Configure Surround, PhysX -> PhysX Setings, make sure the processor config is set to your GPU directly, that is what solved it for me.

Reactions: kordny

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone else feel a bit dubious pirating a game that's been in production for 7 years?
I'll still probably do it, but still.
If the dev after this release had announced some WIP dlcs or new features in the near future i would buy it, but since are 7 years of work with the content the game has to offer i won't buy it.
So this time i gladly accept this one

Reactions: syslink

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Could someone be kind enough to tell me what the two bug-fixing version-ups fix (03.21., 03.24.)?
Thx.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
The weapon durability system is insanely irritating. It's like they took the worst part of BotW and just made a game around it. It's a nice idea, but it's a very small amount of content that's pretty lackluster...

Reactions: kamapalutza

weirdKerl

Jan 6, 2021
So... I think I solved it...

If you have an Nvidia card, go to the Nvidia control panel.
Then in the NVIDIA Control Panel under 3D Settings -> Configure Surround, PhysX -> PhysX Setings, make sure the processor config is set to your GPU directly, that is what solved it for me.
I'm having this same issue but I don't have an NVIDIA card. Just the basic Intel graphics on my laptop.

Sep 16, 2018
All the files say they are no longer available, is there another way to download this? I see something about a torrent but I can't get that working either.

Hildazard

Dec 14, 2021
The weapon durability system is insanely irritating. It's like they took the worst part of BotW and just made a game around it. It's a nice idea, but it's a very small amount of content that's pretty lackluster...
Wish someone would modded it and added weapon drop from mobs, i get barely any weapon, its important for the mage where some weapon give stone bullet magic which goes straight into dumpster, but hey, maybe give stone bullet 999999 damage is an option too.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Wish someone would modded it and added weapon drop from mobs, i get barely any weapon, its important for the mage where some weapon give stone bullet magic which goes straight into dumpster, but hey, maybe give stone bullet 999999 damage is an option too.
honestly stone bullet wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't purposely fucked to hell and back. Just make it shoot straight forward, one at a time, and probably rapid fire if you held the cast. Legit only shoots 4 projectiles that do 7 damage each and 90% of the time they shoot in a V meaning the enemy standing directly in front of you will get hit maybe 1 every 8 to 10 times unless you're point blank and completely in danger. They really said "what if it was extremely inaccurate, had a long cast time... and did no damage at all"

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
could we perhaps get updated links, please? google drive, anon, mega, gofile all say file no longer exists

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
could we perhaps get updated links, please? google drive, anon, mega, gofile all say file no longer exists
But the uploadhaven one and the torrent works just fine, don't they? *he asks mildly cynically*

PS: I hope that if we indeed do get updated links, they're gonna be v1.02.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Use the report, if the links are down............

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Last fight is completely broken atm. FPS plummets to 10fps and you cannot fight anything reactively pretty much. 20% GPU usage, 30% CPU usage. I think it's related to them going too hardcore on the floor reflection and the engine just can't keep up

This is on a 8700k overclocked to 4.8, and a RTX 2070. Smh.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes