louvrance1984

Jan 8, 2018
- Still haven't found a use for the ladle/pan/sheath.
They are joke weapons with low damage and durability. Dorothy can convert them in spells but they are meh at best.
From memory: the sheath gives the spell shocwave(really low dmg but good knockback effect so useless in this game) and the ladle gives the spell Tub( you literally drop a tub on your ennemies, problem is the tub appears just above your ennemie and by the time it drops your foe will most likely not be below it so.....).

Sep 30, 2017
why such large files without a torrent?
(26D74AE4A765905B46EB3DC1EAFB7FDEA5509D1D) - (unpack MEGA , I am a torrent creator) ver 6.1
--
ps found another torrent. here through the archive - ver ??
link in header (here the game weighs 700 mb) ver 1.08
The weigh 700 mb, not 6 gb.
links in the header are identical to those in the comments, I just added a mirror - torrent
is for a different game. It's DLsite product id is RJ362985 which is for a game called "Come to the Class Disciplinarian For All Your Sexual Needs!"
This game's DLsite product ID is RJ284978. That's why it's file size is so different from the other two torrents. And of course, your torrent includes unpacked files, while the other one for the same game is for a compressed archive of the game. That's why your torrent is a bit bigger.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
Actually, you dont need fight at all, except maybe on Spawners room in dungeon. You can basically speedrun by bashing any doors with weapon/hands.
I found it much easier especially in Spider Nest. And yes, you can destroy web quite fast.

Reactions: syslink

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
The pan spell is fcking hilarious KEKW. I just constantly dropped it on top of spiderqueen. Unfortunately it doesn't do much.

Prime48

Mar 17, 2018
Managed to beat the game, and I was using Dorothy and I was basically out of any of the good spells minus one of the common lightning spells she has but I had to resort in using the miasma spell when you hold down the left mouse button and my health was already super close to dying by the time I was fighting the guardians but they were easy to predict with using hit and run tactics or in the case of dorothy mostly AOE attacks.

Nobuddy

Aug 29, 2017
on my pc i have jp localization and eng language...if u miss those thing try to use these settings and run your game as admin
System locale: Japan. Language: English. Run as administrator. Aaaaaand...bupkis. Thanks though.

Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
All curses, blessing, and CG, but gallery missing 1 trap couldn't find.
Just judging from the list and from what I know was in the game a long time ago. Pretty certain you're missing the mimic which is just a random chance spawn from chests.

Cerulite

Oct 28, 2018
Gotcha, I mma trying to find it and upload the new save i guess
I'm wondering if there isn't something wrong with it's spawn chance. Several times through the dungeon and I've never seen one either.

//.EDIT.\\

Yeah I found one too, of course it only happened after I post about it's low spawn rate.

Last edited:

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
Managed to beat the game, and I was using Dorothy and I was basically out of any of the good spells minus one of the common lightning spells she has but I had to resort in using the miasma spell when you hold down the left mouse button and my health was already super close to dying by the time I was fighting the guardians but they were easy to predict with using hit and run tactics or in the case of dorothy mostly AOE attacks.
What weapon do you have to convert to get the miasma spell?

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes