• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Has anyone perchance happened upon the v220501 of the game. A fuckton of things have been fixed/adjusted, supposedly.
If someone wants to be a hero... :sneaky:
Well, I could fix it.
BUT the problem is, that the game's code is in "il2cpp" which means it's (BLEEP)ING nearly impossible to decrypt it and modify then re-encrypt it back into its file format so the game exe will recognize it and use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Since almost no Game Devs these days puts cheats into their game/s. . . Which is sad because it only takes about 5 minutes to make one. TwT)

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well, I could fix it.
BUT the problem is, the game's code is in "il2cpp" which means its FRAGGIN nearly impossible decrypt it and modify then re-encrypt it back into its file format so the game exe will recognize it and use it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Since almost no Game Devs these days puts cheats into their game/s. . . Which is sad because it only takes about 5 minutes to make one. TwT)
that's really bad

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Has anyone perchance happened upon the v220501 of the game. A fuckton of things have been fixed/adjusted, supposedly.
If someone wants to be a hero... :sneaky:

This should be the right version, I hope.
Found it once on the ulmf forum.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

This should be the right version, I hope.
Found it once on the ulmf forum.
Thanks, but unfortunately it's "*just*" the v220403 (same as mine), so without the big May enhancements. At any rate, muuuch more updated than the one in the OP, so big thumbs up!
That said, I looked at the ulmf thread before asking here, and I don't think it was there, so you probs found it somewhere else.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks, but unfortunately it's "*just*" the v220403 (same as mine), so without the big May enhancements. At any rate, muuuch more updated than the one in the OP, so big thumbs up!
That said, I looked at the ulmf thread before asking here, and I don't think it was there, so you probs found it somewhere else.
Oh, sorry. :(
I thought, it was the latest version, bec it fixed the companion freeze at the end battle.

Reactions: Zippix

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Cheat engine Table V2022-03-20 that still works DL below. :3
Is working on de-censorship next. >:3 NOPE CAN'T use Bepinex 2 uncensored it. XD

(Credits: This CT from , by user " ".)
Hey Frostleaf, I see you've been messing around the data innards of the game as well.
I have a question - do you know what exactly "Tough" and "UnlockingPower" do in that CT? I think I know the latter (doors/chests?) but the former is a complete mystery to me.

Also, do you know what type of value and maybe even range of it is responsible for the "breaking out" of the enemy by our characters? We have stamina values but I want to lock the breaking out mechanics from time to time.

EDIT: Ok, I found the struggle value:
Can you turn off the auto resist? Or Lock the escape bar with CE so that you can enjoy the ride?
Get grabbed by Mummy or something and try to check float type values for values between 4 and 5. Generally values for struggling seem to be floating between 0(breaking out) and 5 (the very start). If you start right after the grab, it should be something between 4.50 and 5. In the middle of the bar it's 2.5 and so on.

Last edited:

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I must bump my own question for attention - but is it normal that I can't teleport from 3rd obelisk back to the 1st and 2nd one? It never occured to me but the obelisk in catacombs seems to be offline no matter what and maybe I just don't know something.

Reactions: SirDregan

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I must bump my own question for attention - but is it normal that I can't teleport from 3rd obelisk back to the 1st and 2nd one? It never occured to me but the obelisk in catacombs seems to be offline no matter what and maybe I just don't know something.
yep there is no turning back from there

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I see...that's a shame, since it makes the whole TP system kinda useless and sad when you want to do just that.
I think they did it like that only for the plot. Maybe in the future if they'll do a free mode or something like the teleport will be always avoible...but my hopes for more good stuff in this game are really low

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
EDIT: Ok, I found the struggle value:

Get grabbed by Mummy or something and try to check float type values for values between 4 and 5. Generally values for struggling seem to be floating between 0(breaking out) and 5 (the very start). If you start right after the grab, it should be something between 4.50 and 5. In the middle of the bar it's 2.5 and so on.
Oh, the struggle value is linked to each enemy instead of the player character.

Reactions: Buziol

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If anyone's able and willing (and in a charitable mood), I'm still on the hunt for the latest (May 1st) version *wink-wink*!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes