ManFile

Sep 27, 2019
UPDATE: On my fourth playthrough, I decided to make Sera the main character (make her drink all the love potions for stamina, gave her as much prep compared to the others before the final fight, even saved her virginity), and once the final fight comes through, I thought about switching characters since Sera was down...

...and Dorothy and Nellie got back up easily. Uhh... wow. I mean, it's probably on me when I didn't notice that I can switch back to them after that first phase from the last three playthroughs, but guess that does make things easier! Still, Nellie spamming her flame heavy attack is pretty cool.

PROBABLY FINAL UPDATE (I AM PLAYING THIS GAME A LITTLE TOO MUCH): Fifth playthrough was a Dorothy-centric run with Nude, and I was like 'how about we save everyone's virginity?' Welp, that 300 extra points was worth it in the end.

Clarification on the final boss thing: You can only have one of the girls active at any given time, the rest will be knocked down. Oddly enough, the Guardians consider them as valid targets, which means some easy bait if you know what you're doing.

Last edited:

groger

Oct 29, 2018
hi, has anyone figured out how the level of cum on the body works? in the succubus game over scene Sera is completely covered, the face too. i tried to do that for the others by speeding up the scene in the extra mode but it doesn't work.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wait a second... Is it out already?

Or is this... Just some pre-order BS??
[EDIT]
Also, is anyone ever going to get the video version?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Wait a second... Is it out already?

Or is this... Just some pre-order BS??
[EDIT]
Also, is anyone ever going to get the video version?
The tweet you linked just says it's on sale (you can copy that into Google translate to find out yourself). The Dlsite says the last update was in April 2023. So, no. It's not out yet.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
It's probably floating around somewhere. I usually just use Cheat Engine to increase the points a run gives me to one-bajillion and then die ASAP. There is a working table somewhere (maybe ULMF?) that has other options, like increasing characters' lockpicking ability and such.
How do you incerase points the run gives you? Which value is it?
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it. It is score rate you see before starting a new run.

Tonyg481

Feb 1, 2024
hi, has anyone figured out how the level of cum on the body works? in the succubus game over scene Sera is completely covered, the face too. i tried to do that for the others by speeding up the scene in the extra mode but it doesn't work.
I would like that too

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
i guess there was no release in march?
Nope. Haven't found any updates on possible release dates either.

To add to this, I'm pretty sure the update will be alongside the steam release. So keeping an eye on the steam version should be a good way of knowing when the game gets new content.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes