Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
The release date used to be May 2019 but then they pushed it back "a few months" and then pushed it back to 2020 and now they're trying to push it back again? This fucking game will never be released. It's YandereDev all over again.

Just. Finish. It.
I don't recall seeing May 2019 as a potential date. I kinda doubt they would be that far off with an estimate considering how hesitant they are with giving a release date now. Any delay in 2020 is understandable with the pandemic.

At least they're not trying to milk money out of supporters. There's no incremental demo update every month behind a paywall. The Ci-en blog only started 2 years ago and only asks for a dollar to get what is presumably just extra development info. They won't be getting money until the game starts being sold so I believe they want to finish the game up asap too. Can't expect h-game development to move fast, it's almost always a side gig, only a few have been successful enough to make it their main source of income.

Reactions: Onyxdime

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I'm terrified of these giant spiders enemies... Those big red eye gives me the creeps. :eek:
Spiders? I, and I cannot stress this enough, CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS. I hope to god the animation for those are top notch.

Kolpox

Jun 6, 2017
They post an update every month on their website, next one should come in less than a week. From what I gathered the game may be finished before next year

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah no need to be so impatient about a game not releasing. Last time a game released too early we got NMS and cyberpunk2077, ensuing years of shit posts until they eventually improved. There's hundreds of other games to play on this site, give them a chance while others bake.