• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Also, did i skip something in the lush forest? Umbra said she wanted seed as a compensation for the work but i dont know how to get the scene

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
How do i get out of the lush forest? the one with wood barriers? got to a point where i just go back to square 1, is there a clue to know what i have to do?

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Now what?
Use the minecart to go down an alternate path, also try setting the game to fullscreen in your settings or pressing Alt + Enter to fullscreen the game and see if that helps, otherwise windowed mode should be adjustable to fit the aspect ratio you prefer

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Use the minecart to go down an alternate path, also try setting the game to fullscreen in your settings or pressing Alt + Enter to fullscreen the game and see if that helps, otherwise windowed mode should be adjustable to fit the aspect ratio you prefer
It is fullscreen, i guess i will have to adjust it in window mode

milesywilesy

Mar 20, 2023
Do you know if Astra will ever be.. ya know.. a scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0 and Multby6

NZW

Nov 24, 2023
how do i trigger the message to help me with the fountain puzzle, I already did the bookshelf thing and i think i got the order right 1,3,4,2

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
how do i trigger the message to help me with the fountain puzzle, I already did the bookshelf thing and i think i got the order right 1,3,4,2
Just walking near the area with the dead sigma grunts should be enough to allow you to progress you just need to go back into town and move right

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Depends on the fans! If a beta tester requests her and she wins a monster poll then I'd be happy to include her!
Hmm... have any beta testers requested more Willow yet by any chance? (this is not me absolutely begging for a Willow blowjob scene I promise)

Although lore-wise, idk if a second Willow scene would have to wait until after we restore her physical body? But then Victoria is a ghost... so I guess it works either way! :BootyTime:

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Hmm... have any beta testers requested more Willow yet by any chance? (this is not me absolutely begging for a Willow blowjob scene I promise)

Although lore-wise, idk if a second Willow scene would have to wait until after we restore her physical body? But then Victoria is a ghost... so I guess it works either way! :BootyTime:
Haha fair point I have had a few beta testers ask for willow scenes, but she hasn't won any polls yet, perhaps one day. Umbra was able to get some love and will be getting a new scene for the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
What are all the reference sin this game?Some i get but others idk if its a reference i dont get or if its not one

Also i see theres scenes for Victoria,Bun,Fenrir,Gargle,Ena,Anubis,Fifi nYuki.Where are all of em located at?Never found em or i wasnt paying attention when i did

Last edited:
Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
What are all the reference sin this game?Some i get but others idk if its a reference i dont get or if its not one

Also i see theres scenes for Victoria,Bun,Fenrir,Gargle,Ena,Anubis,Fifi nYuki.Where are all of em located at?Never found em or i wasnt paying attention when i did
Listing all of the references in the game is a bit difficult for me to do in one post haha, I can point out where the girls you missed are though!

Victoria is past the first house where you get the hedgecutters.
Bun you have to unlock by talking with the merchant with enough coins in the flower area.
Ena is a mandatory boss you just play and encounter her eventually by progressing.
Gargle, Anubis, Fifi, and Yuki are dream tower girls, you need to complete the merchant's stone quest to get the key to unlock the dream tower which lets you sleep in bed and get transported to dreamscapes where you can encounter them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes