Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks for the detailed report! I was able to debug 2-4 not really sure how to recreate the first glitch you're describing. I've tried it several different ways and the ship works just fine for me. If there's any other detail regarding this bug that you have I'd love to know since I can't seem to recreate this problem!
I made a quick 20s video and stuck it in Dropbox here:

Let me know if that works for you, I don't usually upload to Dropbox. The only mandotory step in triggering it seems to be entering the area with the Rabbit Mask on and not changing it. Should also mention I'm using default keybinds as well.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
I made a quick 20s video and stuck it in Dropbox here:

Let me know if that works for you, I don't usually upload to Dropbox. The only mandotory step in triggering it seems to be entering the area with the Rabbit Mask on and not changing it. Should also mention I'm using default keybinds as well.
How strange, I'm going to try this out with a different keyboard, usually when I run through a scene I have to refresh my input

Reactions: Kathuris

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Controller support yet?
Not yet, probably will be something I add after v1.0 comes out since I don't exactly know much about controller implementation. It could be sooner, but there are a few other things I'd like to iron out with these next few updates!

Reactions: Nitesurgeon

pajic33781

Apr 13, 2024
Game will not play for me. It loads. Screen goes black and then nothing. Like it did not load but no error. :(

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Game will not play for me. It loads. Screen goes black and then nothing. Like it did not load but no error. :(
If you're playing on mobile some phones can't run the game it's something to do with how big the game's storage is

pajic33781

Apr 13, 2024
If you're playing on mobile some phones can't run the game it's something to do with how big the game's storage is
Playing on PC my friend. Think it might be a resolution problem. I have ultrawide. Had issue before on other games.

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Playing on PC my friend. Think it might be a resolution problem. I have ultrawide. Had issue before on other games.
Hmmm that's weird I've never had any issues like this before, try right clicking on the .exe file and running it as administrator

Uranous1345

Jun 18, 2022
Wouldn't it be better to make Umbra's gloryhole inescapable since she's holding you how can you escape without hurting yourself

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I'm stuck. I used the glider, but then I'm at the platforming section with the rotating platforms. I get to the end, but there's a gate with a switch on the other side, and I have no clue as to how I can get that without Umbra.

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
I'm stuck. I used the glider, but then I'm at the platforming section with the rotating platforms. I get to the end, but there's a gate with a switch on the other side, and I have no clue as to how I can get that without Umbra.
There's a lever in the middle of the spinning platform section you need to look for it

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Wouldn't it be better to make Umbra's gloryhole inescapable since she's holding you how can you escape without hurting yourself
Well depending on the players choice she might actually be willing to let you go, her dialogue changes depending on your decision in the story

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes