Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
oh did this game update? last time i was here the game softlocked you in a forest with giant wooden logs blocking the path
is there a way for me to transfer my data from the old game or not
Unfortunately no! There was a save update that overhauled the older save system. As for the soft locking I don't believe that ever being a thing? It was a looping forest puzzle you just need to follow the advice of the sign to escape!

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Honestly, it's an amazing game! Dev is supa cool! Even tho I missed Fifi and other 2 girls from last dream tower (2/3 I guess. Still don't know where is the third one. I checked tower in Red-color forest and the last location one too.)

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Honestly, it's an amazing game! Dev is supa cool! Even tho I missed Fifi and other 2 girls from last dream tower (2/3 I guess. Still don't know where is the third one. I checked tower in Red-color forest and the last location one too.)
You're supa cool! :D Fifi is in the beach dream tower, also all girls are available in the gallery so if you don't do the dream tower quest you can still view them there!

RetsiemmeisteR

Aug 19, 2022
Hey. Am i stupid (Answer is yes) but i can't figure out what to do with this portion of the game. if i crouch enough of times it'll break girl comes out but i can't go further? where to next?

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Whilst my primary crush remains Willow, I am very much a Synelle stan simp so I made a small mod that lets you - you guessed it - cum all over her tits!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because of how the spritesheets are set up and how each animation stage pulls from multiple rows (i.e. one row of the spritesheet does not necessarily correspond to one anim stage, and each row is pulled to multiple stages) I found it very difficult to get 'continuity' in what I wanted to do, which is

cum on her covered tits > she takes off her bra > cum even more on her uncovered tits.

So I've set it up to work in the gallery, where you go from phase 2>5 and then back to 1 for the uncovered shot. Hope this works and is still fun for everyone lol!

Here's an unused animation (12 sprites) with her bare breasts getting covered, which I would have loved to fit in if I knew how haha:

To install, just replace your sharedassets2.assets with my one here:

The filepath is Succubus Hunt > SuccubusHunt_Data. As usual remember to make a backup, and enjoy! ;)

I remember last time the file disappeared from Gofile pretty quick so trying Pixeldrain this time, but if it goes missing just give me a shout and I'll share again!

p.s. Multby6 If you like these sprites and feel they're good quality enough feel free to use them or this concept in an update similar to the Willow animation! Also if you have any tips for how I could more cleverly fit multiple animation phases like the unused one into the spritesheet, please do let me know :BootyTime:

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Whilst my primary crush remains Willow, I am very much a Synelle stan simp so I made a small mod that lets you - you guessed it - cum all over her tits!

Because of how the spritesheets are set up and how each animation stage pulls from multiple rows (i.e. one row of the spritesheet does not necessarily correspond to one anim stage, and each row is pulled to multiple stages) I found it very difficult to get 'continuity' in what I wanted to do, which is

cum on her covered tits > she takes off her bra > cum even more on her uncovered tits.

So I've set it up to work in the gallery, where you go from phase 2>5 and then back to 1 for the uncovered shot. Hope this works and is still fun for everyone lol!

Here's an unused animation (12 sprites) with her bare breasts getting covered, which I would have loved to fit in if I knew how haha:

To install, just replace your sharedassets2.assets with my one here: Pixeldrain

The filepath is Succubus Hunt > SuccubusHunt_Data. As usual remember to make a backup, and enjoy! ;)

I remember last time the file disappeared from Gofile pretty quick so trying Pixeldrain this time, but if it goes missing just give me a shout and I'll share again!

p.s. Multby6 If you like these sprites and feel they're good quality enough feel free to use them or this concept in an update similar to the Willow animation! Also if you have any tips for how I could more cleverly fit multiple animation phases like the unused one into the spritesheet, please do let me know :BootyTime:
Incredible work!! I used to have multiple various phases for each girl but since the introduction of extended scenes and the plan to have 100 girls included in the game, I've trimmed them away. For fan favorites I'm more than happy to include them since the code for them is still there! I'll put a poll up on my Patreon/Substar and see if people would be interested in having this included! I'll be sure to credit you as well! Thank you so much for making this! :D

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Incredible work!! I used to have multiple various phases for each girl but since the introduction of extended scenes and the plan to have 100 girls included in the game, I've trimmed them away. For fan favorites I'm more than happy to include them since the code for them is still there! I'll put a poll up on my Patreon/Substar and see if people would be interested in having this included! I'll be sure to credit you as well! Thank you so much for making this! :D
Thank you, I'm so glad you like it and awesome to hear the code is still there!! We'll see what the polls say ^_^ I have 24 individual sprites separated into their own .pngs, so give me a shout if you'd like them at any point and I'll be happy to send them across!

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Thank you, I'm so glad you like it and awesome to hear the code is still there!! We'll see what the polls say ^_^ I have 24 individual sprites separated into their own .pngs, so give me a shout if you'd like them at any point and I'll be happy to send them across!
Thank you so again for making the mod! I'm happy to say it'll be included in v0.8! GIF_20240804_152219_843.gif

UnitedVEXX

May 24, 2023
1723040603534.png

Am I suppose to do something here cause I cant keep moving forward. Or is this the end of the new patch?

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
How long do you think it'll take to get the update out I can't wait
Patrons/SubscribeStar supporters will be getting it the 10/11th! I usually wait a bit to post it on itch (around a week or so). Leakers were on the ball last update, so not sure how long it'll take to come over here— but if you want to play it the 10/11th you can expect it there :D

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes