Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Beta V0.8 is out.

Also, sorry if this has been asked before, but what is new in V0.8?
2 New Areas (15-16 rooms)
11 New Girls
11 New Gallery Coins
2 New Quests (Sort of not really)
1 New Mask
1 New Dream Tower Region
2 New Easter Eggs

Updated Dialogue Portraits for Umbra, Willow, Astrid
Debugged/Optimized ship flying mini-game

And I don't believe you asked this before so no worries. This puts the game at 80 encounterable girls I can't wait to get 100 in I'll be very proud lolol

Raptoaro

Feb 28, 2024
Depending on your choices you can expect a lot more Umbra this next update!
I just love the new Umbra sprite the update was cool ! me who as a Crush on Umbra her new sprite is so cool : p btw 1# Umbra 2# Synelle 3# Stella that's my 3 favorite girls : p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
I just love the new Umbra sprite the update was cool ! me who as a Crush on Umbra her new sprite is so cool : p btw 1# Umbra 2# Synelle 3# Stella that's my 3 favorite girls : p
Thank you so much! Umbra definitely gets a bit of development this update, v0.9 and v1.0 will mark the end for her arc!

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Not everyone has money
I can understand this as I've pirated tons of games in my youth when my disposable income was $0.
But you'll have to understand and accept that a certain grace period is in order to allow small developers a chance to secure a bit of income. If you cannot support them financially - you can support them through encouragement and promoting the game by word of mouth. The newest version will definitely find its way to a public space eventually - you just need to have some patience.

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Not everyone has money
I don't have the power here to update the game anyhow, it's the admins/leakers role. I do appreciate them giving the game some time since I'd like to do this full-time some day. If you do end up getting it on itch you only have to pay for it once, then you get all sequential updates for free just a week or so after the initial release!

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
I like how some of the monster girl game overs can argurably be "Good endings" (aka. you become their lover) Would love to see more of those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0
4.30 star(s) 20 Votes