Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Wait so you can run into the zombie and the slug girls?
The slug girl is in the second area of the plains, right outside the house where you retrieve your stolen items from the golbin. The zombie girl is in one of the dream towers, I believe the second one

Senpai123456789

Jan 2, 2022
Hi guys, been trying to understand what should I do here but I don't seem to find anything, can someone please help?
ps: I've opened the chest, but how do I equip the mask? The dragon or that thing is still asleep
ps 2: I've loaded an old save and now I see what I did wrong. I'm all good now

Last edited:

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
The slug girl is in the second area of the plains, right outside the house where you retrieve your stolen items from the golbin. The zombie girl is in one of the dream towers, I believe the second one
So I found the slug girl, but she disappeared after I did the mansion in the same area. Is that intentional or is this something that'll get fixed in the next patch or so?

BlancSpace

Sep 18, 2017
A little thing I like was in the gallery when your viewing Willows scenes she had text. Will you bring that back? As I found it kind of cute when you made it to the game over scene and she tells you she wouldn't do that.

qwerty123qwertyasd

Aug 5, 2024
This'll be fixed next patch!
I can't stand it. I've already tried to go through this several times. either I don't understand something, or my game is buggy and doesn't give out a rabbit mask.
I need some kind of video guide on the game to finally continue. Why do this(

Multby6

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
I can't stand it. I've already tried to go through this several times. either I don't understand something, or my game is buggy and doesn't give out a rabbit mask.
I need some kind of video guide on the game to finally continue. Why do this(
What are you talking about? The slug disappearing is a minor bug she's still accessible in the gallery. To get the rabbit mask you have to open the chest in the bamboo forest. There's already an in game guide on the title screen. I'm not sure what you mean by "Why do this("

Reactions: qwerty123qwertyasd

qwerty123qwertyasd

Aug 5, 2024
What are you talking about? The slug disappearing is a minor bug she's still accessible in the gallery. To get the rabbit mask you have to open the chest in the bamboo forest. There's already an in game guide on the title screen. I'm not sure what you mean by "Why do this("
I sorry. I misquoted the message a bit, I didn't mean the slug fix.

When selecting a mask, you must write Shift+W. Because plain text is very confusing for stupid people like me.

Reactions: gyat

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
This game is quite perfect, but the game lacks things
First clapping sounds, I don’t know how you forgot about it, but it sounds so weird when it’s just squishing noises.

maybe make the game a choice of hard easy and normal, cuz I could just not get caught and finish the story but I fathered just see all the scenes.

and I didn’t finish the whole game so maybe more, I hope it helps. And I hope the dev will see it. Thank you, the game is great.

ansentro

Nov 3, 2023
it says extraction operation was not completed when i try to extract the file free for recommendations

Lel43

Aug 6, 2023
1726809679407.png
i cannot seem to get past this, i do not know what im doing wrong, if someone could help that would be much appreciated.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes