3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
ive manage get all companion except mega succubus, theres 55 companion out there. im just gonna say its almost impossible to get all of them plus the easter egg, i got all of them by looking into the game for all possibility including secret ending. gg ive enough, i havent unlock all gallery, i play to get all the girls out there and i got em, now im satisfied.

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
According to the Chesire Crystal, I can change my party size. Is there a way to increase it, or is the only change from 2 fighters to 1?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I know, but one can wish upon a succubus for more facesitting and butt kissing...
You can wish. Yes.
But it is just a wish, you know that i'm right.
They have less sex scene in each games. Lust grimm had more vaginal sex or blowjob or handjob than the next games who heavily focus on titjob

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Man you are barking up the wrong tree. 62 Studio have been known for their paizuri and boob related fetish content since their first game. Not to mention, they could experiment a bit more with lust grimm again because unlike all their other games, each character had at the very least 2 scenes. 1 boob related one and a special one that could range from a blowjob to sex.
They have their niche and they do it extremely well.

They have less sex scene in each games
This is just blatantly wrong, each game has more characters than the last. Compare the amount of characters in Succubus in wonderland to Lust Friend or Lust Memory. The sole exception being Lust Grim Again as it was a remake and had roughly the same amount of characters as the original, give or take 2.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Viir

May 21, 2018
ive manage get all companion except mega succubus, theres 55 companion out there. im just gonna say its almost impossible to get all of them plus the easter egg, i got all of them by looking into the game for all possibility including secret ending. gg ive enough, i havent unlock all gallery, i play to get all the girls out there and i got em, now im satisfied.
Hey would you be willing to tell how I can solve the mirror house and the phone number for the chicken farm. Ive tried to data mine the answer but no luck. I would appreciate your help.

Reactions: lwx595

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Hey would you be willing to tell how I can solve the mirror house and the phone number for the chicken farm. Ive tried to data mine the answer but no luck. I would appreciate your help.
6928 and check the chicken again

Reactions: Viir

Viir

May 21, 2018
6928 and check the chicken again
Thanks For the reply. That's solved the phone number issue. Now I just have to figure out the mirror house puzzle. Thank you once again for the help.

Edit - Thank you everyone for the information and help. I really appreciate it!

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks For the reply. That's solved the phone number issue. Now I just have to figure out the mirror house puzzle. Thank you once again for the help.
idk what to do with the mirror house, if you have some lead i might can help. so far idk what to do with those number in there

Reactions: Viir

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the numbers are the code you enter for the red bird there are 4 different codes each go to the 4 red birds you find in random locations like there one in the beach area in the game files there a jap name folder with a text file they give you hints/codes to the 4 codes like this the first bird you meet you can enter the code you hear from your partner but the text file says Lorina-1...9666
the mirror code is for the 3rd bird

i should also say that when you talk you get text says there a tag and this bird is unit 1 and numbers 0006 beach one those give you the code for the 4th bird so the code for this will be something like 6??? and the numbers form the others, once that all done you be able to get passed a other bird that be blocking your way way later in the game once you hear all the birds

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
If you need a guide, there is a 62studio fan wiki which has a guide for all their games, they also have links to a japanese guide.

Reactions: lwx595 and Viir

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
wait isnt lustgrimm the sequel to this? which one has more content?
No, lust grimm was the very first lust game, followed by Lust Friend and Lust memory.
Lust grimm was also recently remade and is newer than Succucus in wonderland.

Succubus Puttel is related to Succubus wonderland I believe.

Both are good games, lust grimm again however has less characters but two scenes per character. While succubus in wonderland has more characters but only 1 scene per character.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
the numbers are the code you enter for the red bird there are 4 different codes each go to the 4 red birds you find in random locations like there one in the beach area in the game files there a jap name folder with a text file they give you hints/codes to the 4 codes like this the first bird you meet you can enter the code you hear from your partner but the text file says Lorina-1...9666
the mirror code is for the 3rd bird

i should also say that when you talk you get text says there a tag and this bird is unit 1 and numbers 0006 beach one those give you the code for the 4th bird so the code for this will be something like 6??? and the numbers form the others, once that all done you be able to get passed a other bird that be blocking your way way later in the game once you hear all the birds
ah you right, it has easter egg in there, i never know. i just check the code in the game and yea all just show the story of lorina. is this lead to something if you input all 3? i know the 4th bird is just to unlock the underground maze.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You can wish. Yes.
But it is just a wish, you know that i'm right.
They have less sex scene in each games. Lust grimm had more vaginal sex or blowjob or handjob than the next games who heavily focus on titjob
I know... :cry:

If you need a guide, there is a 62studio fan wiki which has a guide for all their games, they also have links to a japanese guide.
This is a good resource but you must be careful to avoid spoilers on there.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ah you right, it has easter egg in there, i never know. i just check the code in the game and yea all just show the story of lorina. is this lead to something if you input all 3? i know the 4th bird is just to unlock the underground maze.
leads to a boss fight like my comment says there a red bird that blocking a door way and will only move once you see all lorina story

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes