3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
leads to a boss fight like my comment says there a red bird that blocking a door way and will only move once you see all lorina story
ah, the same, i only put code on last one on the cliff which is 6910 (combination of the 3 bird 1 digit code), the rest 3 i didnt input the secret code but somehow game allows me to pass that bird that blocking the way. i think the 1-3rd is just letting you know the story, maybe.

btw you know where do i get the giant succubus ally? i cant seems found it.

Reactions: lwx595

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
btw you know where do i get the giant succubus ally? i cant seems found it.
thats the mega succubus right the giant that can one shot you and takes like little damage same place as the fallen angel once you beat the queen you go back there and top right corner you see one spot with no grass face the left tree on that spot and click z that should teleport you to the secret area with chests and her recruit event

Reactions: lwx595 and X Death

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
thats the mega succubus right the giant that can one shot you and takes like little damage same place as the fallen angel once you beat the queen you go back there and top right corner you see one spot with no grass face the left tree on that spot and click z that should teleport you to the secret area with chests and her recruit event
ah, ive been there, but no mega succubus there, i guess its when i havent beat her. damn, im dum haha. finally all companion acquired.

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
Question: Anyone else having trouble recruiting the Queen of Hearts? Apparently there is supposed to be a letter or something that appears in Lilith's house after to beat her / recruit her and you are supposed to get a key item called the Mysterious Crystal, but nothing seems to be triggering. I tried cheating in the crystal, but I assume there is an event trigger I need to hit because the Queen of Hearts isn't where she is supposed to be to recruit her.

I'm in 2.0 content, by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out you need to recruit Alice before the scene can trigger (you need 40 Dinah coins before you can do that, by the by)

Last edited:

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
Why can't I find the plain succubus at the designation area to recruit? I've made sure to have no companion, and have surrendered to a plain succubus in battle.

Araya0815

Jan 21, 2022
Is there a way to play this game on an Android? I've looked for an APK and can't seem to find one...

TheNooBest

Apr 22, 2020
Need help:
Does anyone know what count as "breast feed hand job"? I mean condition for openign touch event for Dew Mouse is "Get at least 10 breast feed hand jobs from Dew Mouse".
I tried to attack her with "Suck on breasts+" and recieve counter attack (with breast feed hand job bg), but touch event still unavailable. My plan was:
* Defeat 1-3 mouses
* Go to heal stone
* Repeat until >10 counter attacks in fights
Can heal stone reset inner counter? Or this counter attacks doesn't count at all?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Need help:
Does anyone know what count as "breast feed hand job"? I mean condition for openign touch event for Dew Mouse is "Get at least 10 breast feed hand jobs from Dew Mouse".
I tried to attack her with "Suck on breasts+" and recieve counter attack (with breast feed hand job bg), but touch event still unavailable. My plan was:
* Defeat 1-3 mouses
* Go to heal stone
* Repeat until >10 counter attacks in fights
Can heal stone reset inner counter? Or this counter attacks doesn't count at all?
have not played this for some time but im pretty sure its her hold move which is a breastfeeding and you have to last for 10 turns

Reactions: lwx595

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Why can't I find the plain succubus at the designation area to recruit? I've made sure to have no companion, and have surrendered to a plain succubus in battle.
I had the same issue for the longest time, go right twice, as in when you enter the labyrinth proper go right and then constantly up.

lwx595

Nov 10, 2020
How to trigger this event? tried whatever Alice alice or ALICE, all failed
custom names use a different font, unsightly and annoying and probably causing the bug

1694096869748.png

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
I'm having some trouble searching for some stuff... Where can I find a book on maid ?
Same for the "item to show to the godess"...

[Edit] I found the maid book, but I can't leave the port town with the top exit (I did the underground part tho)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
havent played this game yet, but if there isnt many facesitting or buttkissing scenes should I just skip?
I haven't started on this game but based on their previous ones, it's probably mostly breast content alongside from mouth and foot stuff. Even so, the succubi are sexy, the characters are fun, and the gameplay is entertaining so I would still give it a play.

GalaxyBurst

Jan 6, 2019
Quick Question, where do you get Strawberries? Need Strawberry Milk for a recruit, and while I have the recipe and know how to get Milk, I have no idea how to get the last ingredient

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes