3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Do we know for sure if the english translation of the Japanese version is compatible or not?

Because the MTL in the Steam version is frankly really bad, they translated Lewis name to Louise when the whole point of her name and her sister's name is that it's supposed to reference Lewis Carrol. There's also really badly translated japanese symbols that don't appear in the unofficial translation everywhere.
since its the same game it should work, since all you are really doing it replacing the data folder for other as long as its they are both same ver of the game it should not break it, if you are worried it will break the game just make a copy of the data folder or the full game folder if you want befor you copy over other translation.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, main problem is that the steam version is expected the files to be uncompressed, but the English translation is expecting them to be compressed in that weird format they use (rpgmvp basically).

I would probably have to replace all files from the Japanese version for the English version, but at that point you may as well just play the 2.10 japanese version but translated.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work, main problem is that the steam version is expected the files to be uncompressed, but the English translation is expecting them to be compressed in that weird format they use (rpgmvp basically).

I would probably have to replace all files from the Japanese version for the English version, but at that point you may as well just play the 2.10 japanese version but translated.
i see i dont own an rpg maker game through steam so i dont know how the files look like when you browse local files but downloading this ver here you should be able to just apply the other translation

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
The version in this site has the same issue. I have no idea how you managed to make it work.

Also funny thing, they removed the image of the MC, I suppose it would have been problematic to show he looks like a young kid on Steam LOL.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
Well, this is interesting. Apparently the English translation is the DLC, and it's currently incomplete. Once you reach the end of the beach section the game ends. So yeah, this is DLC 1, and they're hinting at future DLCs, in theory they're supposed to be free but who knows. This is not announced in the Steam page btw.

Not only that, I've checked other games by this publisher. Fan communication seems to be very lacking on Steam, essentially sending you a Discord link or an email to communicate with them if you want to report something. Also, all of their releases are censored, and seeing how this is a Japanese publisher, it's going to 100% stay that way if you care about uncensored stuff.

That it's a JP publisher also kinda explains the MTL, they probably have no idea how to translate from JP to English so they just did the lazy thing of using machine translation and barely put any effort into editing, which explains why there's JP symbols still in some parts and why there's inconsistencies in the names. This also explains some bug reports I see in the games that are not supposed to be there, things weren't properly checked after applying the translation.

So yeah, this is one of those publishers. The ones that port JP games to Steam by doing zero effort whatsoever for a quick cash grab.

• Sad

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
wait from what your saying is the steam ver not the full game? i always wonder what the free dlc was from your comment it sounds like the game is in parts the beach area is pretty close to the start of the game. i always wondered what the dlc was since it said additional adult story, but when i looked at the dlsite ver game did not get a new updated since Jan/24/2022 with 2.11

on a small sidenote the steam ver is on sale 60% from 32.50 now 13$ my money when the dlsite ver is 1870 yen which is 17$ my money so ya that crazy

Last edited:
  • Sad

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
It's something they've done with all their games. I don't know what happened to them, but whatever happened made them add their English (and Chinese) translations through DLC, instead of a language option in the game. If you disable the DLC you get the Japanese text only.

• Wow

JarredKiller

Jun 7, 2022
I think it's a feature when this nekomata can get infinite ell, tuna!

Done giving this cat ell and next is tuna the infinite fish resources... Nah, that's not coincidence. That's a feature!!!

• Haha

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
So, for anyone who wants a full save, here it is, just with a really weird asterisk; everything complete, everyone recruited, everyone around level 50, all achievements... except New friend: Caroll, which didn't trigger for some incomprehensible reason, if any of you can get that achievement, please let me know, cause I want to know if it was something on my end or if the game's bugged

NecoNeko

Nov 4, 2023
I did 100% and after that, I tried to do the secret ending, with the name "アリス".
However, I was not gratified with a "Fault" ending, instead, I got another erotic scene, It felt so wrong and out of place, almost dissapointing.

The game is still good tho'

• Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Idk if this has been mentioned in any thread but there are 2 mangas in publication and most of the chapters are translated

Thank you for the share. So far I have only completed Lust Grimm and am near the end of Lust Friend and Lust Grimm Again. Are these comics spoiler-free?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
im not sure but they are from the succubus in wonderland game if you did not play that game yet then i would say it has spoilers
As far as I'm aware they are different universes. the "after!" comic kind of spoils their other game "We're HOP" though.
Thank you for the heads up. I will play Succubus in Wonderland and We are HOP before reading these.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
So I just downloaded this after losing my previous copy of the game and I noticed Lewis became Louise? What happened to the translation and is there a way to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes