3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
No, lust grimm was the very first lust game, followed by Lust Friend and Lust memory.
Lust grimm was also recently remade and is newer than Succucus in wonderland.

Succubus Puttel is related to Succubus wonderland I believe.

Both are good games, lust grimm again however has less characters but two scenes per character. While succubus in wonderland has more characters but only 1 scene per character.
Succubus Puttel is its standalone game that references Cinderella (since the German name for Cinderella is Aschenputtel). This game is the first game of a sequel (Demon in Wonderland) that is in development and references Alice in Wonderland. I believe this game was released before Lust Grimm Again, so it's possible that Demon in Wonderland will also have 2 scenes per character.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
also the start of succubus in wonderland you kinda start in the same town as in succubus puttel only real differences is that succubus in wonderland looks like the past when puttel more in the future since the house is way more broken then the one in wonderland

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
the shy succubus / plain succubus npc seems to be a complete crapshoot to actually trigger. miraheze page says it requires you to be alone and to have lost to her once but that's done fuckall and the original japanese guide posts all seem to think it's legit just random whether she appears or not

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
the shy succubus / plain succubus npc seems to be a complete crapshoot to actually trigger. miraheze page says it requires you to be alone and to have lost to her once but that's done fuckall and the original japanese guide posts all seem to think it's legit just random whether she appears or not
The wiki is wrong, you have to go right twice and then constantly up, I had this exact same issue when I played it.

Merkitas

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry but does anyone know how to change language to Japanese when entering character name? I want to do genocide route but stuck at naming アリス since the game only shows Latin characters.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sorry but does anyone know how to change language to Japanese when entering character name? I want to do genocide route but stuck at naming アリス since the game only shows Latin characters.
There's a button on the naming screen (I think second from the end) that allows you to toggle languages.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
I also tried that button but it didn't work.
try opening the actors in the data folder as text file then find the name of the main character you see at the start at name imput with the find option then in the text file replace it with the name you want and save it open the game the name should have changed in the name imput

Reactions: Merkitas

Merkitas

Apr 17, 2017
try opening the actors in the data folder as text file then find the name of the main character you see at the start at name imput with the find option then in the text file replace it with the name you want and save it open the game the name should have changed in the name imput
Tried changing the default name to アリス and started a new game but the white rabbit still appeared and the route wasn't triggered. Tried Alice too but it wasn't working.

P/s: Nevermind, set the default name to Alice using the actor file triggered the route but manually changing name using the game doesn't. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: lwx595

Amon25

Mar 12, 2022
Question: Anyone else having trouble recruiting the Queen of Hearts? Apparently there is supposed to be a letter or something that appears in Lilith's house after to beat her / recruit her and you are supposed to get a key item called the Mysterious Crystal, but nothing seems to be triggering. I tried cheating in the crystal, but I assume there is an event trigger I need to hit because the Queen of Hearts isn't where she is supposed to be to recruit her.

I'm in 2.0 content, by the way.

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out you need to recruit Alice before the scene can trigger (you need 40 Dinah coins before you can do that, by the by)
Can you help me to know how can i find the misterious crystal i have recuit Alice but when i go to lilith house it didn't show the crystal

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
Can you help me to know how can i find the misterious crystal i have recuit Alice but when i go to lilith house it didn't show the crystal
Have you beaten Lilith already? And recruited her? I don't know if it is needed, but I had recruited her by the time I got the crystal. It has been a good while since I've done this, so my memory on everything I did is a little fuzzy.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
Do we know for sure if the english translation of the Japanese version is compatible or not?

Because the MTL in the Steam version is frankly really bad, they translated Lewis name to Louise when the whole point of her name and her sister's name is that it's supposed to reference Lewis Carrol. There's also really badly translated japanese symbols that don't appear in the unofficial translation everywhere.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes