4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
Holy heck, I am surprised how many people here are insulting femdom. I mean, cmon, its called succubus kingdom, should be hella obvious theres gonna be femdom, considering succubi are well known for literally sexually killing people. Asides from that, keep the femdom, please. Not enough femdom games around, and believe me, theres enough femdom fans out there that will enjoy anything thrown their way. Optional maledom isnt bad, obviously, but most maledom plots are just boring to me (with notable exceptions). But well, most importantly, make a story you wanna play, and likeminded people will surely follow.
Well part of the equation that goes into "not enough femdom games around" is that oftentimes developers face a lot of review bombing from simply including such content. Despite clearly labeling on the outside descriptions, putting in-game disclaimers, and so forth, for whatever reason, occasionally people who are not in that niche play the games anyways and then yell on the ratings/reviews/comments about why this game isn't Vanilla to their taste (even if it includes Vanilla content for other routes/love interests). Negative reviews are a big momentum and mood killer to novice devs. Rather than change course, many game projects simply fizzle out due to lack of perceived common interest.

Creating visual novels is a long and arduous process. Motivation and a positive reception from the audience is a big part in powering creators to create despite having busy lives with jobs, family, or other commitments. And I think developers are at their best when they make what truly interests and inspires them. It'd be better for people to talk about how to make the best content possible in the various categories that the developer already intends to produce.

----

I'm not sure if people are aware, but the developer has already clearly signaled what he intends to make and include for a long while now:

S_1H0R.png
SK_chart.png
The plan seems to be a wide variety including: femdom, assertive love interests, vanilla, and a light bit of maledom. From what I can see though, the Dev is being quite successful with his vision and art style already--it's one of the fastest growing projects I've seen in terms of pledging and paying members.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
MC such a pussy. lol
Yeah ...

Main issue is that he has not a snowballs chance in hell as a totally normal and most likely traumatized "ordinary" human resisting - including TRYING TO resist - a mentally, physically and magically far superior being.
The girl he was assigned as a watchdog is able and most importantly willing to kill him in 2 seconds flat.

Basically at this point in time he is more or less FORCED to be (act as) a pussy.

That the man is "weak" and is dominated by a woman is one of the key aspects of "female domination".

Reactions: Piratefishes

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
Yeah ...

Main issue is that he has not a snowballs chance in hell as a totally normal and most likely traumatized "ordinary" human resisting - including TRYING TO resist - a mentally, physically and magically far superior being.
The girl he was assigned as a watchdog is able and most importantly willing to kill him in 2 seconds flat.

Basically at this point in time he is more or less FORCED to be (act as) a pussy.

That the man is "weak" and is dominated by a woman is one of the key aspects of "female domination".
Let's just say the most obvious solution to overcoming a mentally, physically and magically far superior being is to recruit another a mentally, physically and magically far superior being as an ally.

(or perhaps an entire harem of allies)

Last edited:
Reactions: PressPlaySweden

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Let's just say the most obvious solution to overcoming a mentally, physically and magically far superior being is to recruit another a mentally, physically and magically far superior being as an ally.

(or perhaps an entire harem of allies)
We are talking about an AVN here, but what exactly gives you the impression that someone inferior could ally himself with someone superior in the first place?

Same as with dating in RL.
You'd want a hot 20 year old nymphomaniac model as a girlfriend, but what does SHE get? A 40 year old man with balding hair and beer belly?

Specifically in this game the succubus of smell herself is regarded as the weakest of her sisters. More or less meaning that the sisters have little to gain from allying with the inferior human.
They'd do it to "stick it to their sister" at max and in the process he'd likely trade a superior vaguely benevolent master with a far superior sadistic master.
Bravo ...

Since we are talking about an AVN the most likely solution is that MC serves in the world and gets stronger, fucks the queens brains out and gets stronger, fucks the succubus' servants brains out and gets stronger and finally fucks the succubus' brains out.

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
Since we are talking about an AVN the most likely solution is that MC serves in the world and gets stronger, fucks the queens brains out and gets stronger, fucks the succubus' servants brains out and gets stronger and finally fucks the succubus' brains out.
This is the point most people seem to forget. It's called character development. I love myself an OP character from the get-go, but if a writer is worth their salt, they can plant the seeds early and grow the MC's power(and backbone) with the right script that makes the player root for them.

Personally I see a lot of potential in this MC. If through not sheer power, he has the AVN typical mind-control powers with a twist.
Hope the creator has a vision and passion in place to grow this project. Either way good luck to them.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes