KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made an Android port for the game
(with some more game settings)

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated settings Mod v0.02b (~200MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusKingdom-0.02b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Succubus Kingdom [v0.02b] [Cibbon]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
So is this gonna be femdom or not? What's the point of making that impression and then backtrack completely over some random complaint?

This guy should figure out who he wants his audience to be instead of flip-flopping around and pleasing nobody.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So is this gonna be femdom or not? What's the point of making that impression and then backtrack completely over some random complaint?

This guy should figure out who he wants his audience to be instead of flip-flopping around and pleasing nobody.
Why does it have to be one or the other?

Many games have optional femdom and optional maledom

Reactions: TMA987

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017

I mean the dev said from day one what the general relationship content was going to be like, I don't think they've flip flopped at all? Literally no idea where you're getting that impression. I agree in general devs should avoid doing things based on player demand (within reason) and make what they want to make, but again this was never going to be a femdom only game in the first place.

And yeah nothing is stopping it from having more femdom in the future, which it probably will.

Reactions: TMA987 and llat-2
Jun 21, 2023
Historically speaking most of koikatsu game MCs are push over. Coupled with female domination, it's not appealing at all.
I guess it's a zero to hero story where a nobody becomes, somebody. Cliche but if done right can still be captivating.
"Can't fight is appceptable but won't fight is unacceptable."
Advise is to make him in a way where he is biding for his time.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
This was fun and well animated, which personally isn't necessary for me but nice when well done, looking forward to seeing how the story progresses.

Last edited:
Reactions: S1nsational

Feral_

Oct 7, 2020
Anyone else having an issue where the animated scenes are black screens but go back to normal once its done?
happened both times, with initial succubus scene and the blowjob nurse scene

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, I liked the game, especially the prospect for sosme future maledom. Fudge best girl by far. I can't believe an mc actually got some bloody empathy for once in these isekai games.

Also, I found some typos you should keep in mind while writing, in the file names are the fixes:

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes