Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
Hopefully people don't bitch the femdom out of the game lol.
Everyones too busy arguing about femdom
What you describe is an extreme niche topic so I wouldn't hold my breath for it.
Truth is the game obviously is made to the likes of the developer, but game development includes the notion about how successful the product might be. The most basic metric is how many users will play it.
I went ahead and just asked directly about what the plan is specifically regarding heavy femdom:

Apparently a lot of the "dominatrix" characters (Yunatia, the other succubi, Belle, etc.) also do girl-on-girl scenes. So oftentimes throughout the story, you'll just be choosing to pick between viewing heavy-femdom content or lesbian content whenever it intersects with the main plot. A little bit of femdom bdsm is mandatory for certain elements of the plot though mostly involving Yuna.

But he is trying to make both sides of the fence happy with content: vanilla-leaning or femdom bdsm-leaning. Maybe that helps with all the arguing in this thread?

Last edited:

Egris

May 6, 2020
I think having to many options for scenes can be a problem, mostly if this options have consequenses later on for the scenes you can see and the content overall, also limiting characters to only "femdon" scenes is not really interesting, i don't dislike femdon but i also don't think it should be everything a character has to offer.

Planetwendal

Oct 21, 2023
also limiting characters to only "femdon" scenes is not really interesting, i don't dislike femdon but i also don't think it should be everything a character has to offer.
The chart shown is more like an "average" of interactions, not a tight bin. The author confirmed that some "dominant" characters might still have submissive moods depending on circumstance (but the opposite is also true of certain submissives sometimes being feisty). Much of the middle of that chart are "neutral" or "switches" basically to varying degrees.

SK_Waifus.png
(this is visible on the discord server, btw)

----

The main dev said that most of the femdom in-game leans towards being *light* and romantic in nature and should be very normal, but there's wide variety nonetheless. Some heavier kinks are indeed featured more rarely, and it's those that tend to be optional. A lot of these lighter interactions are going to be mandatory.

there are FAR less fans for femdom than "normal" users.
This is true, *but* that femdom-fan crowd is much more willing to financially support a new early title with a lot less content for that specific niche interest. Despite only being in patch #2, he already makes enough money on patreon to make developing the game his primary job now (recent thing).

-----

But the game is going to feature content for both the normal crowd and femdom-leaning crowd going forward.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 12 Votes