Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
The image files are named in Japanese so they become corrupted when downloading them in English making the game unplayable. Used the go file link to download
image_2022-05-04_225548832.png

Last edited:

combatfrog

Dec 2, 2018
Calling this v1.01 is bold. It's more like a v 0.01 in terms of game play and content. The only reason this is 400MB is that they included every RPG Maker asset pack they bought in the build regardless of if it's used in the game. The game as-is uses maybe like 10MB of assets.

whitefangs07

Aug 16, 2020
you can extract the game in winrar with the japanese option. Thats what worked for me in other games and this one probably too.
This thing worked. For people who are still confused when opening the file in Winrar press Cltrl + E, select Japanese and then extract. This will fix the problem.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Calling this v1.01 is bold. It's more like a v 0.01 in terms of game play and content. The only reason this is 400MB is that they included every RPG Maker asset pack they bought in the build regardless of if it's used in the game. The game as-is uses maybe like 10MB of assets.
1651765060426.png

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
Allow me to say v0.001Alpha, it's so scarce i can't even

i have winrar - how can i use "japanese option", please?
ctrl + E when you open the zip with winrar

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
my guy needs to rebrand Succubus & Magic is such a boring and uninspired name great potential tho

Feb 3, 2020
anyone have the v1.02? thanks

Apparently the creator has a free download for each version.

Currently, people who paid 300 yen is able to download the 1.3 version. (It's the latest post at the time I am making this post)

They stated that there is no different between the paid and the free version, other than people who paid/support get their version much earlier.

{Edit} When I played 1.2, there was no content added, so you can wait for 1.3 instead. But you can still use the link to find and follow the creator profile page for future updates/downloads.

If you want to see the ci en post/access the free download link. You just need to support the creator via the free plan, which is just creating a ci en account and following the creator.

^ This info applies to any japanese hentai game creator that has a ci en account.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes