olololo1234

May 11, 2019
How to make money in this game? I'm stuck at Alice. She is telling me to give her 5000G. How do I go on?
I have beaten Tensui and Hanabi. I have filed in the reports and touched the boobs of the blue haired girl.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How to make money in this game? I'm stuck at Alice. She is telling me to give her 5000G. How do I go on?
I have beaten Tensui and Hanabi. I have filed in the reports and touched the boobs of the blue haired girl.
there are a couple (2 or so) random students that can give you some cash, but victoria (blue haired girl) is your easiest way. you even get to kiss her shoe on top lol.
any option to avoid scat?
in theory you can avoid pretty much all scenes and finish the game in 15 minutes or so. it's only if you keep losing against one of the 2,5 ladies (one of them is a futa), and do stuff that you probably shoudn't, where you start going down certain routes. iirc the scat content comes up towards the end of one of alice's routes.

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019

Full version is out. But idk how that works. Did he really complete all routes? There was a lot left to do based on what I last played

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

Full version is out. But idk how that works. Did he really complete all routes? There was a lot left to do based on what I last played
maybe, the file size is 5 times bigger then this here but looks like just japanese looking at the dlsite page

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes