• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1703466208510.png

Overview:
A mansion stands quietly on the outskirts of town.
No one is supposed to live there, but there is a rumor that an unknown monster appears there.
A young boy hears the rumor and out of curiosity, he enters the mansion.
What awaited him there was a succubus, a demon that devours men. ……!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-09-13
Original Title: サキュバス×脱出ホラー「淫魔の館」
Developer: Gyakure Biyori
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (809).png Screenshot (812).png RJ01069869__2_.jpg RJ01069869__3_.jpg Screenshot (808).png

Last edited by a moderator:

N3wTroll

Aug 15, 2018
It looks like it might be somewhat interesting as it is partially animated, but the automatic translator is way too slow for the amount of text there is and skipping the text is just as slow.

May 15, 2018
Played this in Japanese, there are some text based puzzles by the end
So I really hope the MTL was atleast good enough for those

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
Warning, don't alt + enter the game, it messes up the window and you can never make it back to the original window, Also i'm confused I found a jail key and the solar panel but no idea what to do with either of them.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Warning, don't alt + enter the game, it messes up the window and you can never make it back to the original window, Also i'm confused I found a jail key and the solar panel but no idea what to do with either of them.
You need to use solar panel on the right window in the room with 4 toys, after that you'll get key to the 2nd floor

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
You need to use solar panel on the right window in the room with 4 toys, after that you'll get key to the 2nd floor
ah thank you also i had to use a lower resolution on my 2nd monitor to fix the game, 1200x800 works in fullscreen for anyone that made the mistake like i did.

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
1703851175577.png
i don't understand what to do now, take the bread to the succubus painting and it just says this, the room next to it I need a rope, and to the left there are 2 rooms that require keys i do not have and i'm guessing one of the keys is from this succubus painting.

Lilith Tiamat

Jul 22, 2018
cant figure out "Book falling in the room on the second floor ..." I have checked all the rooms up there and cant find anything.

Reactions: Kuib

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
After giving succubus painting baked bread return to kitchen and plug out power cord, after that go to the room with a hole and use power cord as rope and enter the room with altar in the middle (save before activating altar, you also need 3 orbs to activate it). After a long sequence of running from succubus in catacombs (search for ladder in the 2nd part, it should be in upper left part of the map), you'll need to unlock the door with a code (code 1-6-4) after you unlocked code-door run to the right and escape through main entrance,that's it

kovacspi19

Jun 19, 2018
After giving succubus painting baked bread return to kitchen and plug out power cord, after that go to the room with a hole and use power cord as rope and enter the room with altar in the middle (save before activating altar, you also need 3 orbs to activate it). After a long sequence of running from succubus in catacombs (search for ladder in the 2nd part, it should be in upper left part of the map), you'll need to unlock the door with a code (code 1-6-4) after you unlocked code-door run to the right and escape through main entrance,that's it
thx This will be a lot of help as soon as find out wheres the painting and how to get into the kitchen

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote