2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
Use green key on the wall behind forest painting-west room with 2 paintings, it'll give sharp piece to cut certain wallpapers
could you send a screenshot, im trying but it doesn t give me anything, i have the key as well

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
could someone tell me step-by-step what they did in game? I'm still stuck on that green key door I can't open, I have tried resetting the run but still there

zymfreak

Jun 18, 2018
After giving succubus painting baked bread return to kitchen and plug out power cord, after that go to the room with a hole and use power cord as rope and enter the room with altar in the middle (save before activating altar, you also need 3 orbs to activate it). After a long sequence of running from succubus in catacombs (search for ladder in the 2nd part, it should be in upper left part of the map), you'll need to unlock the door with a code (code 1-6-4) after you unlocked code-door run to the right and escape through main entrance,that's it
how do you get the power on?

protagonist9090

Jul 26, 2020
The translation doesn't work on my end the menu and the first two sentences that appear on new game are in English but the rest of the game is Japanese

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote