2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zymfreak

Jun 18, 2018
I've tried a lot of things but i still cant figure out how to turn the stove on it says the code isnt connected and the paper says to turn the power on but i cant find any form of powerbox and the 1st painting keeps saying to go to the 3rd floor bedroom. nothings in there.

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
thx This will be a lot of help as soon as find out wheres the painting and how to get into the kitchen
What the second part after entering the balls in the depression i cant get her off my tail
Where is the lader the corners are kinda bugged so i cant see the edges got the weird full screen bug

Minhnguyen2133

Sep 5, 2022
Guys, i need help, i get the yellow and the red ball, t dont know what to do now, there is a room but i cant enter cause it say dark room al so there a painting that require a key, where can i get the key

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
Guys, i need help, i get the yellow and the red ball, t dont know what to do now, there is a room but i cant enter cause it say dark room al so there a painting that require a key, where can i get the key
for the dark room you have to go way back to the room where you started the game and you ll find a lighter on the table, the key will be in the dark room

Reactions: Hentaiman50

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I Still to this day do not understand why a lot of indie Japanese developers don't program their games for basic fullscreen functionality. I can live with playing a game in a small window however, the problem is when you press alt + enter to see if fullscreen works for the game. In this case it just maximizes the window beyond the games intended viewing angles. So you end up with the game taking place in the same size space it did in window mode with everything that is rendered outside of that space visible on screen as well, like menus and texture placeholders. The problem continues when you attempt to come out of fullscreen with alt + enter again... The game does not return to it's original window size but, rather your screens resolution. There is no way to resize the window either so essentially pressing alt + enter with the game one time breaks it for the rest of your play time with it. I have tried to delete the appdata folder for this game and unzip a fresh a copy of it. Problem still persists. Theres a file somewhere on my PC telling the game to open this game window with my screens resolution and I have no idea where to look.

Reactions: MechanicalJiangshi
Jun 5, 2023
I Still to this day do not understand why a lot of indie Japanese developers don't program their games for basic fullscreen functionality. I can live with playing a game in a small window however, the problem is when you press alt + enter to see if fullscreen works for the game. In this case it just maximizes the window beyond the games intended viewing angles. So you end up with the game taking place in the same size space it did in window mode with everything that is rendered outside of that space visible on screen as well, like menus and texture placeholders. The problem continues when you attempt to come out of fullscreen with alt + enter again... The game does not return to it's original window size but, rather your screens resolution. There is no way to resize the window either so essentially pressing alt + enter with the game one time breaks it for the rest of your play time with it. I have tried to delete the appdata folder for this game and unzip a fresh a copy of it. Problem still persists. Theres a file somewhere on my PC telling the game to open this game window with my screens resolution and I have no idea where to look.
In regedit delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Gyakurebiyori\SuccubusMansion (the SuccubusMansion folder only). It won't delete your save.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Hitmana

Oct 4, 2017
I completed the game honestly enjoy mostly 2 scenes out of the bunch and also the gameplay its lot of fun and getting the scenes are quite simple over getting the password

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote