5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
1653897487576.png

Overview:
Its missive game featuring an open world with 8 main characters
(more then 16 in future) with unique stories and 25 side characters in future.
Focusing on corrupting females, stealing them from their lovers, marry them,
impregnate them and turning them to sex slaves.
The story begin with succubus fucking you (player) while you sleeping ,
trying to seduce you and make you her pet, you turn the table and seduce .
She turn against her kind and swear to serve you for ever and help you corrupt every female you meet.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-14
Release Date: 2022-09-10
Developer: YLA
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Book of Corruption
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Thanks sdno for the share.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

imagem_2022-05-30_045825331.png imagem_2022-05-30_045847194.png imagem_2022-05-30_045902599.png imagem_2022-05-30_045914856.png imagem_2022-05-30_051601477.png 26.png 99.png ceoicon.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I liked where he was going with book of corruption although it was a carbon copy of Corruption. This one has a better setup, so why not. Hope it will be finished.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I thought Book of Corruption was similar to Corruption by Mr C. This is even closer! That might sound like a complaint, but since Mr. C started working on List Village instead, I'm happy to have a replacement!

Reactions: knave of orange

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
The only naughty content for now is the mothers handjob?
Other than that, girls look nice, but the content seems a bit low. If you use the cheats, it takes literally 5-10 minutes. Well i do like the premise, even though there are many other very similar games. This one is very similar to corruption, even the town has like 90% similar places. I do like corruption, but in this case i would prefer if the girls would not turn a "clowns". Most people will understand what i mean by that. Yes more revealing clothing and more slutty action from them, but not that much of makeup. Some yes, definitelly, but be considered.
Yeah i found some bugs in the phone menu, when you look at girls Sarah is not accessible. You can look into all of the girls but nothing happens if you click on her.
In work when you talk to Nora, it says Abigail is here. In the girl menu in the phohe, Nora is not named (there are still question marks in her menu), even if you go to work and speak with her and if you use spell at her, it does not up her corruption.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote