Ren'Py Abandoned Succubus of Corruption [v0.3] [YLA]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
the game have a lot of weirdly placed y's at the end of sentences... most of them is just "y." but sometimes i spot a "Y." too.. when it should be just a punctuation.
just a typo probably.. but it happens so many times it feels like some wrong way you wrote the script/code thingies?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Talk to Ginny in your room, ask about her sisters and an option to ask where they are should pop up. She'll tell you to go to the park at night.
Yeah thats a problem. Genesis doesn't tell me anything. When i click talk, she only says about how she lived in the church with her sisters and mother, and then they run. Nothing more.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Talk to Ginny in your room, ask about her sisters and an option to ask where they are should pop up. She'll tell you to go to the park at night.
Thats problem I go in the park at night but I can do anything there there is like option look around but its notposible ti click on it game not alowed

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Thats problem I go in the park at night but I can do anything there there is like option look around but its notposible ti click on it game not alowed
I went to an older save file before getting to Everly for this to clear up confusion and to make sure I got it right.

Talk-> tell me about sisters. Then Talk-> Where can I find Everly?
She says go to park at night. Do stuff/wait until night time.
Go outside-> Go downtown then click on park [It is unmarked until your mouse hovers over it, its below the hospital.]
Look around and you got a sex scene.

I'm not sure off hand if you need to reach certain levels with Sarah and Abagail before getting that option though.
Edit: I started a new game and got Eve on the first day without corrupting anyone. Hope this helps fellow pervs.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Is it just me or is that affection system really broken? I cannot progress.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am trying to get the second breakthrough with Nora (the boss) but the game says I need to max her affection. Only, according to my phone her affection is maxed.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I went to an older save file before getting to Everly for this to clear up confusion and to make sure I got it right.

Talk-> tell me about sisters. Then Talk-> Where can I find Everly?
She says go to park at night. Do stuff/wait until night time.
Go outside-> Go downtown then click on park [It is unmarked until your mouse hovers over it, its below the hospital.]
Look around and you got a sex scene.

I'm not sure off hand if you need to reach certain levels with Sarah and Abagail before getting that option though.
Edit: I started a new game and got Eve on the first day without corrupting anyone. Hope this helps fellow pervs.
Thats the proble author its not possible to click on it
1663583397128.png

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
abigail.png
Ok so this is obviously to get around censorship. But I am gonna need a little bit more info than that to input the correct value.

Older Sister? Younger Sister? mother? aunt? cousin? niece? half sister from a different father?
I don't know what to input because it is being too vague. if it started with

"she is your younger roomate... click here to change this" would give me more info
alternatively. telling me she is the daughter of another female character, or the mother of another female character, will help clarify relationships and allow me to input the correct values that are required for the plot to make sense.

====
> Succubus of Corruption
there is another kind?
anyways, sounds hot.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote