4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yep. That's why this game is so good. In any other game it would be "omg, You are so cute, loser in real life but i fell in love in You, i will be part of Your harem". Here You are just a food, it just happens that Myusca is sadist and she likes to play with her food, so she let You "develop a better flavor". The whole game is about them being superior. You are not supposed to like them, You are supposed to be afraid of them and this game shows it perfectly. My favorite moment is when Vinum catches You in the basement. Clean murder, without a single word. She didn't even change her facial expression. Devs surely accomplished what they wanted.
I know, thats what I think its cool but....I thought when I get EVERY last hint, EVERY last secret, every CG I kinda get a "good" end where I can rule them all.
I dont know why Im this way, dont get my wrong, I think why people like it because the game is uniqe in this way and I enjoyed it, but I wish I could achieve the impossible. Well, we still have our dreams at nights, right ?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I know, thats what I think its cool but....I thought when I get EVERY last hint, EVERY last secret, every CG I kinda get a "good" end where I can rule them all.
I dont know why Im this way, dont get my wrong, I think why people like it because the game is uniqe in this way and I enjoyed it, but I wish I could achieve the impossible. Well, we still have our dreams at nights, right ?
Speak for Yourself, after this game i have only nightmares :D

dddd3124124

Jan 20, 2018
Hi ~~ I was really looking forward to play this game. but this error message keeps coming up. I did installed japanese voice pack. Please, help me solve this.. god, I need this.. upload_2018-1-20_13-35-13.png

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
This particular scene can be tricky to unlock, as it has very specific requirements, two of which the in-game hint fails to mention:

* You MUST have the Glistening Mysterious Jewel in your possession; and
* You MUST NOT have angered Vinum beforehand.

In order to achieve this easily, just start a new game, do Vinum's sacrifice task, get the Mysterious Jewel from her room, get the three hairs, charge the jewel, and go to her room at 23:30. Don't get caught or do anything unnecessary, and the scene should be yours.
I still can't seem to trigger that event. Do you also need to get a good score in the bathing mini-game with her? Also, what's suppose to happen when she spot you in the first floor? I can't seem to get that event to trigger as well. She either checks the toilet to see if you we're lying, lets you go but with the lust statues thing or straight up lets you go. Am I missing something or am I answering her questions wrong?

Edit:
Alright, I figured out the answer to my questions. For the one that happens in 23:30, you have to get the Glistening Mysterious Jewel, not annoy her and NOT have the key to the front of the house. Basically, avoid doing the book searching that she asks you to do in the library.

The other one in the first flour, you have to annoy her a few times. The way I went and did it, is to talk to her twice in the morning when she's in her room. Then when she goes to the library, say that it's not her business to why you're down there (I'm not sure if this choice matters actually). Then when she leaves the library and you're in the 1st flour, the scene should trigger.

Reactions: Vohsan

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Well this was a fun ride. Did the three girls ending. The whole try to figure out an escape while dying several times and coming back thing this game has, was really entertaining. I sinked several hours into it just messing around, what can I learn with different encounters. Even though I'm not really into femdom the girls where still interesting :D

Honsetly speaking I would have liked an option to get back at them. I know the main part of the game is that humans are completly overpowered and they are just food but it would have felt nice to turn the tables a little :D I also got that gun but never actually used it :(

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Well this was a fun ride. Did the three girls ending. The whole try to figure out an escape while dying several times and coming back thing this game has, was really entertaining. I sinked several hours into it just messing around, what can I learn with different encounters. Even though I'm not really into femdom the girls where still interesting :D

Honsetly speaking I would have liked an option to get back at them. I know the main part of the game is that humans are completly overpowered and they are just food but it would have felt nice to turn the tables a little :D I also got that gun but never actually used it :(
Gun is for opening a drawer without calling pizza guy. Also You can always try to defend Yourself with it from Vinum, but good luck with that :D.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Gun is for opening a drawer without calling pizza guy. Also You can always try to defend Yourself with it from Vinum, but good luck with that :D.
Oh thanks :D I never even imagend to try to open a drawer with it. It makes sense since the room is in a pocket dimension or something :D
Damn after this game I kinda became of fan of Shiki's artwork XD

By the way does enyone know any similar type of games to this? Where the time changes, characters have a routine and you have to do something or be somewhere for scenes. So basically what this game did (or the bath house game does from the same developer) :D I didn't expect to enjoy the gameplay so much. Feel free to PM me. Oh and I don't mind it if it's in japanese if you can hook it.

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
so does anyone know the exact conditions for getting the 23:30 end my life ending with nemea? I can't get it with a clean do nothing playthrough of my ending that is ready to win the game.

Reactions: Gentle_death19

poorhermit

Jan 21, 2018
Guys I am completely stuck and I feel like my version of the game is different...

I've got the black vial and added in the 3 succubus's hair in it to make it a glistening black vial but i still can't open the front door despite having the front door key...
The walkthough also said something about a black pendant found via shooting the mirror w the gun but that option doesn't appear for me.

I have yet to find the item in the game that gives the code to the basement and I only found out via the walkthrough... it says the code can be found in one of the red books in Myusca's room but the books there has no such code.

According to the summoning info i found, an imp should come from succubus's hair/nail + fresh semen. Nothing happens when I use hair and semen and I haven't found any nails.. supposably there inside the infinity library but again I've searched high & low but there's nothing :(

Please helppp I want to leave the house haha

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Guys I am completely stuck and I feel like my version of the game is different...

I've got the black vial and added in the 3 succubus's hair in it to make it a glistening black vial but i still can't open the front door despite having the front door key...
The walkthough also said something about a black pendant found via shooting the mirror w the gun but that option doesn't appear for me.

I have yet to find the item in the game that gives the code to the basement and I only found out via the walkthrough... it says the code can be found in one of the red books in Myusca's room but the books there has no such code.

According to the summoning info i found, an imp should come from succubus's hair/nail + fresh semen. Nothing happens when I use hair and semen and I haven't found any nails.. supposably there inside the infinity library but again I've searched high & low but there's nothing :(

You'll need to get Myusca's panties from the bathroom. It's somewhere around where theres some cloths and a washing machine of sorts. You then get the milk from the fridge and you combine the panties and the milk to get the imp. You'll then get the option to kill it with some items on hand. You'll need to use the Holy Water from Nemea's room (it should be at the white drawers). The imp will turn into ash and you'll pick that up. So the items you'll need to get out by the end are, the Glistening Mysterious Jewel, gloves (from the bathroom as well), the imp ash and honey which can be gotten after you interact with the door the first time with the imp ash on hand from the kitchen to the left off at at the microwave.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017

As far as i am aware there are 2 ways of obtaining code for basement. One is recording with Your phone in the kitchen. Second is washing Vinum. I didn't know You can shoot the mirror, i didn't do it and still completed the game. Also i don't know anything about code in Myusca's room. About nails - You mean nail polish. You don't need it at all, it is just to unlock one of the scenes which lead You to game over. How to find it - read previous posts, some people explained it. And don't use hair for summoning, You need them for filling vial with power. To summon an imp i used Myusca's panties + milk. You can get panties from the bathroom after Myusca take shower.

poorhermit

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks guys! It was the summoning bit that got me. I thought the imp would look different from that stupid looking ball of thing and killing it with various methods all did the same thing. Turned out not and it was the holy water that got me the ashes.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
As far as i am aware there are 2 ways of obtaining code for basement. One is recording with Your phone in the kitchen. Second is washing Vinum. I didn't know You can shoot the mirror, i didn't do it and still completed the game. Also i don't know anything about code in Myusca's room. About nails - You mean nail polish. You don't need it at all, it is just to unlock one of the scenes which lead You to game over. How to find it - read previous posts, some people explained it. And don't use hair for summoning, You need them for filling vial with power. To summon an imp i used Myusca's panties + milk. You can get panties from the bathroom after Myusca take shower.
Sorry If this comes out of nowhere I memorized the game already But I can't seem to find a use for the toilet paper do you know what it's use for?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Sorry If this comes out of nowhere I memorized the game already But I can't seem to find a use for the toilet paper do you know what it's use for?
It's used to keep the second floor toilet from flushing. It's mostly so if anyone sees you on the first floor, you can say you were going to use the toilet and claim the second floor one was broken.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
It's used to keep the second floor toilet from flushing. It's mostly so if anyone sees you on the first floor, you can say you were going to use the toilet and claim the second floor one was broken.
Ah So that's what it was for xD

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
That's actually not true. You can break toilet without toilet paper. It is useless. I think devs are mocking other "prison escape" games where toilet paper is the first obtainable ingredient and You can make anything with it. Maybe it has some secret purpose, but i doubt it.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
True, "obtaining" a scene is really important in this game because it is a follow up of Your actions. In most games h-scenes are rewards for Your achievements, here they are punishments for Your mistakes. You can fully enjoy these scenes only by knowing how much You fucked up getting them.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes