4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
People here doesn't have hardworks you know? Instead they ask for someone's else saves It's also one of the reasons why they keep asking this and that questions​

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
I'm actually kind of happy about it, since I want people to put in the work this game demands. In my opinion the atmosphere is this game's strong point, so unlocking it for yourself is highly encouraged. People who are only interested in the gallery can just view it on sadpanda.
also just playing through with a walkthrough goes really quickly which I did after flailing for a while because survival games are hard.

Only scene I don't have that I want is the nemea 23:30 one. can't get it to work.

Lact

Feb 1, 2018
For first scene You need to sacrifice nail polish, look earlier posts if You don't know how to find it. For second scene You need to enter summoning room while using Demonic Bib.
I get "Wait... It's too dangerous to enter in this form." "You only live once... Everything could end if I enter here unprepared." and I can't get in.
And I also have problem with the first scene for Summoned Demons "With more than 1 Death, check the window after 18:00" doesn't work.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
I get "Wait... It's too dangerous to enter in this form." "You only live once... Everything could end if I enter here unprepared." and I can't get in.
And I also have problem with the first scene for Summoned Demons "With more than 1 Death, check the window after 18:00" doesn't work.
On my perfect save file i also couldn't pick it up. I did it on another save when i had around 5 deaths already. First summoned demons scene is Manticore. You need to go to the balcony and risk escaping using tree. Idk if death is required but surely it must be late hour. If it isn't working maybe another requirement is to examine front door in the kitchen and see Manticore there. It is first summoning scene i obtained in the game, i had no problem with it. Just go on the balcony and press "z" while faced towards the tree. 1 death and late hour. It should work.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Sooo, is there a happy ending with at least 1 of the sisters? or the only alternative aside from dying is to escape after watching some h-scene?

Rami34

Feb 14, 2018
Hallo, ich bin neu hier dieses Spiel Ich habe Succubus Gefängnis House of Lewd Dämonen [Tokinokogiri] tokinogiri Ich habe dieses Spiel gelesen haben neues Update gekommen.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I believe this is what he's trying to say "Hello, I'm new here this game I've got Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons [Tokinokogiri] tokinogiri I've read this game have come up with new update."

caellan

Feb 23, 2018
while I'm new also and LOVE THIS GAME so many fetishes I wonder if we will ever get extragame saseboshi translated

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes